đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Gaga Must Do At the SuperBowl...

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

The SuperBowl is the most televised and promoted event in the world every year, bringing in a usual range of 100-120 Million viewers, multiple viral events, huge celebrity attention, and pop cultural focus to not just football but to American music, entertainment, business etc. It's an unavoidable event that most people watch, middle America gathers their family for, and line ups of tailgates outside of bars string across the country from the California West, the New England cities of the East, the southern plains of Texas, to the Midwest hills of Ohio. In other words: it is the BIGGEST "GP" event there is. 

My biggest concern with Gaga is not with how she will sing the National Anthem (she'll nail it, it will be applauded because she sings classically regarding these songs, people will appreciate her simplistic approach...see her NYC Pride version...and it will go viral). MY main concern is how she will present herself to the gut of America. She isn't performing in front of her usual LGBT, new wave, artistically inclined community of monsters. She isn't performing in front of an audience of Horror buffs who get off on the macabre. She isn't performing in well lit theater alongside a jazz crooner, showing restraint and her whimsical nature.She isn't performing in front of teenagers and pop enthusiasts at the VMAs. She IS performing, however, in front of alot of manly men, stay at home moms, blue collar workers, beer drinkers...and let's be real: gun lovin Republicans who go to church before they get home Sunday.

How do you think this reflects how Gaga will present herself? Is this a moment to deliver a new fashion moment for everyone to talk about? Will Gaga deliver an odd outfit as a "**** you" to the basic nature of middle America and it's limited view? Will she show up in a classy regalia akin to Cheek to Cheek? Will she show up in a bad ass Americana outfit in stars and stripes, working her motorcycle pride? Or will Gaga show up in something sexy and seductive ala her 2015 Grammy ensemble, surprising doubters how beautiful and versatile she can be?

What should Gaga wear? What do you want her to wear? How should she present that look in attitude? With graciousness, with American bar attitude, or with corkyness and humor? (Remember, the NFL is interviewing her on their Live Stage during the show).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want her to wear the meat dress again but she's probably waering this:

CaeH5WpUsAAKkTb.jpg

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I think people forget that she just sings the national anthem, not the halftime show.

She should just put on something classy, and slay everyone with her voice.

If she should do something crazy everyone would trash her to death and the media blackslash would much bigger than ARTPOP 

Luv u Sum

I hope she doesn't change the words. I actually got really upset at her when she did at the parade...im still trying to prove that she's good to my step dad and if she sings about gays there will be no return for her

Evan Peters

i like all the generalizations of people who watch and enjoy football. 

it's the national anthem. the point of the performance is in the delivery of the song, not what she's wearing. nobody cares about what she's wearing...because she's singing the national anthem and then leaving the field. 

:rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Kermit

This is the national anthem, I know it's the first time she's done this at the Superbowl but we need to remember that she's not gonna even be on for 3 full minutes.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SISTERV
Just now, Evan Peters said:

it's the national anthem. the point of the performance is in the delivery of the song, not what she's wearing. nobody cares about what she's wearing...because she's singing the national anthem and then leaving the field. 

Normally I'd agree with this for just any artist. 

But general American watchers know Lady Gaga for her crazy outfits. They are going to make it a talking point whatever she wears.

alternitversion

I'm sorry but I couldn't get past "macob". It's "macabre", and I couldn't stop thinking of corn. Please don't hate me. 

7 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

.im still trying to prove that she's good to my step dad and if she sings about gays there will be no return for her

sis are you for real? 

why the heck would she do that at the superbowl?

PunkTheFunk
Just now, VenusOddity said:

She'll be gay and the hets will deal

I want this inscribed on my gravestone

KURUSHITOVSKA

She's spent a lot of time trying to make people see her talent behind the outfits, so it would be meaningless if she wore a weird outfit. And she won't do anything out of the lines. She'll sing, get the applause and leave. And that's what I want her to do at all, I don't want them to take a little bad thing from the performance 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

darkchylde
Just now, Bitter said:

sis are you for real? 

Oh, say! can you see by the fags's early light
What so proudly we yaassed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright popstars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our gay was still there:
Oh, say! does that rainbow banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the gay?

Luv u Sum
3 minutes ago, Bitter said:

sis are you for real? 

I know she wouldn't but you should never change the national anthem and she has so it just makes me a little worried that's all

VenusBlackStar
10 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

This is a perfect response.

SISV gurrl all she gotta do is saaang and she'll be fine :hor:

Archived