💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stone Cold is Demi's next single

Creyk

Featured Posts

Her song "Stone Cold" has been discounted. Since 2013, all her singles have been discounted for their single run.

Unless this is a bug, it low-key answers the question which many people were wondering about: just what is Demi's next single? :laughga: We should know for sure soon enough, as she really doesn't have anything to wait for, Confident is out of the top 40 already. 

CaeiUXfWEAAsaOv.jpg

EDIT: song has been  confirmed to be the third single, she is performing it on Ellen in 4 days and she also had a meeting with Radio executives last week to make sure the song gets airplay.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

But it was a promo single before the album came out. She probably just waiting till the right move to release the Kingdom Come mv then close off the era with Old Ways that consists of old videos and cameos

I got drunk

1 minute ago, Bernie Sanders said:

But it was a promo single before the album came out. She probably just waiting till the right move to release the Kingdom Come mv then close off the era with Old Ways that consists of old videos and cameos

That would be so much better :giveup:

Kermit

That era's still in motion?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FlopSlut
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

That era's still in motion?

we all forgot about demi lmfaooo

it's going to be 2008+ all over again when everyone forgot britney and croaktina

Flopenstein

The Child
20 minutes ago, Bernie Sanders said:

Iggy said Kingdom Come won't be a single.

3 minutes ago, FlopSlut said:

we all forgot about demi lmfaooo

it's going to be 2008+ all over again when everyone forgot britney and croaktina

Lmao Britney was everywhere in 2008

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Michelle

The WWE fan in me immediately thought of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Never mind.... Carry on carry on :toofunny:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

@Haroon or any other mod can move this to entertainment news section if they want, as it's been confirmed that it's the next single so we know it now

Haroon
Just now, Creyk said:

@Haroon or any other mod can move this to entertainment news section if they want, as it's been confirmed that it's the next single so we know it now

Done :happy: Please report the thread in the future so all the mods are notified :tongue: 

3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Oh great, another song that won't peak in the Top 10

8cf02e80-23e2-11e5-890f-db39684ba338_dem

I don't know if we should expect that from her at this point.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Creyk said:

I don't know if we should expect that from her at this point.

Its sad, i really thought she was gonna be big when she released Skyscraper, i loved her story and she seemed so relatable. But things just went south for her. I feel like she's a joke to a lot of people now

Archived