💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?

Quark

Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances? I mean if she screws up just a tiny lyric or a single note with the national anthem at the Superbowl, the whole US won't stop slamming her for a long time. The same thing will happen with the Bowie Tribute as far as Bowie fans and rock fans go.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Gaga is always at her absolute best during performances, she always blows my mind.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Evan Peters

who cares what david bowie fans have to say :rip: or any fans for that matter. she could perform perfectly and music elitists will still say she did something wrong. 

and no. she nailed the NA the first time she sang it, i have no worries about her messing up at the superbowl.

emma roberts is an abuser

Iwontell

No...y'all need to calm down...

This is the bitch who had a girl VOMIT ALL OVER HER SEMI NAKED BODY and streamed it to the world!!! Voluntarily!!!

She's still here and doing great. So calm your tits...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Both require A LOT of rehearsing, I am sure. I am not worried. I know Gaga will be great.

Her own expectations of herself, though? Idk. She might wish she had more time to rehearse them both. Other than that. Not worried.

Xalser

PunkTheFunk

She always knows exactly what she's doing so I'm never worried about her tbh. 

Shipper

I was more scared for that space performance because there was a chance that her rocket will take off to the planet permanently and never return.  Good thing that did not work out. As for performances, she is always prepared so she will be ok.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

NintendoMONSTER

She' a true artist and an incredible singer! I think she will master the SB and the Grammys! 

But I'm still very excited for this, because many of my friends watch the SB here in Germany :D 

And I want them to see and to FEEL Gaga :laughga: Feel the slayage :koons:

Jesse Pinkman

No. Gaga is a seasoned vocalist and performer. She was born to do things like this. She's been in such an incredible place in her life these days, that I have no doubt in my mind that she's ready to kill it.

It's science, bitch

Archived