💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

An artist called Brow Low Kid releases single called 'Lady Gaga'

levander blond

Featured Posts

levander blond

Hi monsters, well it's me Brow Low Kid and this is not a fake account its just my stan acc duh. The song Lady Gaga was not meant to be a a deep lyrical masterpiece I wrote it in few minutes just to highlight what a flawless iconic Queen Gaga is. It's just for fun :derpga: and also the style of the song: my voice is really low because I kinda wanted it to be hypnotizing, it's great when you're high actually :wtfga: if you'd like to hear some serious tracks with better lyrics from me listen to Swords or Angels Dance (both written for my friends, one for lover another for friend who commited suicide because of drugs) anyway thanks to those who liked, I only tried to make a monster anthem but I guess I failed, whatever.. paws up and let's wait for Gaga to slay Grammys, Oscars and Super Bowl! xx :lolga:

Hi monsters, well it's me Brow Low Kid and this is not a fake account its just my stan acc duh. The song Lady Gaga was not meant to be a a deep lyrical masterpiece I wrote it in few minutes just to highlight what a flawless iconic Queen Gaga is. It's just for fun :derpga: and also the style of the song: my voice is really low because I kinda wanted it to be hypnotizing, it's great when you're high actually :wtfga: if you'd like to hear some serious tracks with better lyrics from me listen to Swords or Angels Dance (both written for my friends, one for lover another for friend who commited suicide because of drugs) anyway thanks to those who liked, I only tried to make a monster anthem but I guess I failed, whatever.. paws up and let's wait for Gaga to slay Grammys, Oscars and Super Bowl! xx :lolga:

don't pay attention to haters, dear. 

if you reaaly like making music, just go for it. 

I'm rooting for you :nick:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Morphine Prince

Ok but I like this part :rip:

Living legend Lady Gaga

wearing flawless Balenciaga

Living legend Lady Gaga

wearing flawless Balenciaga

• 2 months later...
levander blond
On 3. 2. 2016 at 4:33 AM, Rino said:

don't pay attention to haters, dear. 

if you reaaly like making music, just go for it. 

I'm rooting for you :nick:

thank you sweet angel

Archived