💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga have surgery on her cheekbones?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

AphroditeLaydee
33 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

When did she say it was wrong? I don't remember that.

@Perfectionist32 
This. When exactly did Gaga say that plastic surgery was wrong?:oprah:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/24/2017 at 10:11 AM, AphroditeLaydee said:

@Perfectionist32 
This. When exactly did Gaga say that plastic surgery was wrong?:oprah:

I am pretty sure Gaga said during the Monster Ball "You don't need plastic surgery" or whatnot, but w/e

She herself has confirmed she gets fillers and injections, shes even stated herself that she used to go to some dingy back alley place that wasn't even legal to do them. So people shouldn't question whether she gets stuff, considering she has said that she has.

She normally goes and gets stuff, then it fades in about a months time.

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

shes even stated herself that she used to go to some dingy back alley place that wasn't even legal to do them.

that's not true.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 minute ago, T E Anne said:

that's not true.

100% true.

On her very recent (like, last year) strip mall filler phase:

"I've never had any work-work done, but I went through a phase when I was smoking pot when I was really obsessed with getting facial injections...I was going to this strip mall in Chicago in the back…Everybody was like, 'You are a nut job.'...I'm telling you, I wasn't exactly in the best frame of mind, and I would smoke a bunch of joints and have some drinks and I would be like, 'Oh, let's go see my girl' and we would drive to this strip mall and I would get shot up with a bunch of whatever, Juvéderm, and then leave...Now all the stuff is gone. Before I shot the 'Applause' video, [a photographer friend] was like, 'Gaga, I love you but if you don't stop injecting s--t in your face I'm going to just kill you.'"

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

100% true.

On her very recent (like, last year) strip mall filler phase:

"I've never had any work-work done, but I went through a phase when I was smoking pot when I was really obsessed with getting facial injections...I was going to this strip mall in Chicago in the back…Everybody was like, 'You are a nut job.'...I'm telling you, I wasn't exactly in the best frame of mind, and I would smoke a bunch of joints and have some drinks and I would be like, 'Oh, let's go see my girl' and we would drive to this strip mall and I would get shot up with a bunch of whatever, Juvéderm, and then leave...Now all the stuff is gone. Before I shot the 'Applause' video, [a photographer friend] was like, 'Gaga, I love you but if you don't stop injecting s--t in your face I'm going to just kill you.'"

which part is illegal?

6 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

which part is illegal?

I wasn't exactly in the best frame of mind, and I would smoke a bunch of joints and have some drinks and I would be like, 'Oh, let's go see my girl' and we would drive to this strip mall and I would get shot up with a bunch of whatever, Juvéderm, and then leave.

Any medical establishment which administers treatments to patients while they are high and have alcohol in their system is against the law.

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Please Google Map me to a strip mall location is Chicago which would allow someone to sit down and smoke some joints while getting facial injections. If a cop walked in, that would be illegal. And unsanitary. 

An establishment that allows their patrons to smoke illegal substances is ILLEGAL.

i guess it was recreational for her. :classy:

Just now, T E Anne said:

i guess it was recreational for her. :classy:

Home Girl could have gotten an infection. 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Home Girl could have gotten an infection. 

she's a free bitch. poison, inject ha. 

• 6 months later...

Archived