💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga to sing national anthem at Superbowl

Caesium

Featured Posts

Caesium

NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga is set to sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl on Sunday.

The NFL told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Gaga will sing “The Star-Spangled Banner” at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, where the Carolina Panthers will take on the Denver Broncos.

Academy Award winning actress Marlee Matlin will perform in American Sign Language during the national anthem.

Super Bowl 50 will air on CBS, and halftime show performers include Coldplay and Beyonce.

Gaga’s upcoming performance during the Super Bowl is another notch on her belt: She won a Golden Globe for her role in “American Horror Story: Hotel” last month and she’s nominated for best original song at the next month’s Academy Awards with “Til It Happens to You” from “The Hunting Ground.”

http://wtop.com/other-sports/2016/02/apnewsbreak-lady-gaga-to-sing-national-anthem-at-super-bowl/

2016 is ha year!

yassr9zkq.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

damn, what's next?

tumblr_nzs58jOs3o1ufqm4co1_250.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

OTHER FANBASES CAN'T HOLD US! SO I CAN'T HOLD MY WEAVE. GAGA. PLS. I'M SQUIRTING :giveup:

tumblr_inline_o1p5ohHZZk1swsvdc_500.gif

tumblr_o1ku2hF1UW1sg888so1_400.gif

P.S. ****, I JUST BROKE MY HIP. :emma:

Archived