Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5 "art Deco"

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

It was made in a rush but

12596044_1551739698477563_286330299_n.jp

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I like it a lot!! The concept is really interesting, I think Gaga would love it! Also I think using an image of her face from the intel teaser would make it stunning :giveup:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

PrinceGaga

I honestly think that anything with art in the title would be a little :awkney: 

absolutely love the cover though!!! 

Kermit
11 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

I like it a lot!! The concept is really interesting, I think Gaga would love it! Also I think using an image of her face from the intel teaser would make it stunning :giveup:

I couldn't find a clear enough angle from the screencaps.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kabexuela

Girl why you always in a rush making these covers.  Take your time and the outcome will slay you betta.

Kermit
Just now, Pizza said:

This looks like that girl Marina

:stalkga: #Diamandis

7 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

Girl why you always in a rush making these covers.  Take your time and the outcome will slay you betta.

i needed to get the idea out and i like to hear from you guys' POV.

Sudarshana

I love it! :giveup:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

TopazBlue

Omg if this was made and there was a special edition where Gaga, her name, and that lightning bolt thing were glittered :giveup:

they look glittery and i like it :green:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived