💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

First Spyro level re-done in Unreal Engine 4

Spyro

Featured Posts

Papasquat

Oh my god. The feels are coming I remember playing this everyday at my grandmas house after school. I didn't know they were making a remake. 

Edit: just saw it was fan made :flop:

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Just now, Nikkosuxx said:

Oh my god. The feels are coming I remember playing this everyday at my grandmas house after school. I didn't know they were making a remake. 

They're not making a re-make, this is fanmade.  Still, hopefully they'll make a playable version :)

Spyro the Dragon

Papasquat
Just now, Spyro said:

They're not making a re-make, this is fanmade.  Still, hopefully they'll make a playable version :)

That's too bad tbh. This was one of my favorites in all of the video games I've played.  I hope they do! This just looks amazing. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Haroon

I remember this level :shocked: It's stunning the things people do with Unreal Engine, I really hope one day developers go and remake all of the classic games (Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Banjo Kazooie, Wave Race, etc) in 4K when the technology and hardware allows it and it becomes feasible :flutter: 

lavenderblondee

I will never forget playing my Lindsay Lohan CD and playing spyro every weekend after school. The life I lived. :flutter:

Daredevil

You know all these Real Engine remakes have no chance because of Taylor Swifts in the video game industry. 

CatelynnMarie

OHMYGOD. This is amazing!!! 

UGH they need to actually do a remake of the Spyro series. One of my favorite franchises :flutter:

omg i love it.....this brings back so many memories........i wish i could play this game on pc

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived