• LAURA KINNEY / X-23
    • PSYLOCKE
    • HOPE SUMMERS
    • JUBILATION LEE
    • ILLYANA RASPUTIN / MAGIK

Featured Posts

darkchylde
Just now, Hellspont said:

I need more Kitty in my life, I want them to do the Astonishing X-Men storyline on film, but theyd have to bring Emma frost back to life and basically reboot the entire universe (which im fine with).

Actually, after the events of DFOP, Emma Frost just like Jean Grey are no longer dead!

I'd love a reboot of the entire universe too, they need something more serious like the new DC universe BUT more complex, FOX has the money & characters to build something really big and interesting. Maybe small miniseries about some characters that merge with some origins films.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest

None of the X-Men really work as solo's besides the villains I feel. Magneto has a solo book that worked really well. Even major stories focused on female members have to do with them being a villain. White Queen, Dark Phoenix, Psylocke was under control at some point. Callisto the Morlock. 

I want White Queen (Emma Frost) to be in the spotlight with someone playing her who isn't January Jones. She's a very interesting character, and Grant Morrison even brought up how Emma feels about Jean; and it was way more interesting to me than any Jean & Scott love story. Her backstory with the Hellfire club and her family would be really great to see, and then you could even bring her into the X-Men or tie her into a Dark Phoenix movie. 

Jean Grey is a bully because she was imbued with a cosmic force that even she can hardly control. She walks in and out of peoples minds at will just because she can, and it's unacceptable. White Queen forever. 

Hellspont
3 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

Actually, after the events of DFOP, Emma Frost just like Jean Grey are no longer dead!

I'd love a reboot of the entire universe too, they need something more serious like the new DC universe BUT more complex, FOX has the money & characters to build something really big and interesting. Maybe small miniseries about some characters that merge with some origins films.

oh right :emma: yaaaas Emma

Yeah since FOX refuses to give it to marvel/disney id love to see a hard reboot with all new actors. X-Men are so interesting and so many amazing characters and different from DC and other marvel titles theyd have so much to work with.

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

None of the X-Men really work as solo's besides the villains I feel. Magneto has a solo book that worked really well. Even major stories focused on female members have to do with them being a villain. White Queen, Dark Phoenix, Psylocke was under control at some point. Callisto the Morlock. 

I want White Queen (Emma Frost) to be in the spotlight with someone playing her who isn't January Jones. She's a very interesting character, and Grant Morrison even brought up how Emma feels about Jean; and it was way more interesting to me than any Jean & Scott love story. Her backstory with the Hellfire club and her family would be really great to see, and then you could even bring her into the X-Men or tie her into a Dark Phoenix movie. 

Well, I have to agree that it'd be hard to make an x-men solo work out but I meant it more as a 1 character-led film. Ala "storm background for a while then her directing the x-patrol as opening for a movie for the ghosts stories" or something.

Shadowcrest
Just now, Hellspont said:

Yeah since FOX refuses to give it to marvel/disney id love to see a hard reboot with all new actors. X-Men are so interesting and so many amazing characters and different from DC and other marvel titles theyd have so much to work with.

Unfortunately, The X-Men are a cash cow for FOX and they won't give em up, the best we can hope for is a collab in the way Sony and Marvel are collaborating for Spider-Mans inclusion in the MCU. I could go on a rant for days about this. 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Hellspont said:

I honestly hope they never give it back to marvel/disney 'cause it'd mean we'd get some characters whitewashed and even more mistreated than they're right now. Just look at how cheap the maximoff siblings turned out.

Shadowcrest
Just now, VenusOddity said:

Well, I have to agree that it'd be hard to make an x-men solo work out but I meant it more as a 1 character-led film. Ala "storm background for a while then her directing the x-patrol as opening for a movie for the ghosts stories" or something.

I believe Storm is actually the Headmaster at the Mansion right now in the Extraordinary X-Men. I have been reading Claremont's X-Men right now, and I really like the way she started out; a nudist who was given the powers of what people believe to be a weather god. They even see her as a goddess, but I don't really see her holding up her own movie. 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

Unfortunately, The X-Men are a cash cow for FOX and they won't give em up, the best we can hope for is a collab in the way Sony and Marvel are collaborating for Spider-Mans inclusion in the MCU. I could go on a rant for days about this. 

Am I the only one who thinks it's better off like this?

Hellspont

I honestly hope they never give it back to marvel/disney 'cause it'd mean we'd get some characters whitewashed and even more mistreated than they're right now. Just look at how cheap the maximoff siblings turned out.

that entire movie was just a mess :air:

Jean Grey  or storm 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

darkchylde
Just now, Themysciran said:

I believe Storm is actually the Headmaster at the Mansion right now in the Extraordinary X-Men. I have been reading Claremont's X-Men right now, and I really like the way she started out; a nudist who was given the powers of what people believe to be a weather god. They even see her as a goddess, but I don't really see her holding up her own movie. 

I can't exactly recall her backstory (lmao fake fan) but i remember her having to run off or something? I'd love to get some X-PATROL Origins: Storm or something with a bit of her background and a lot of Jean Grey's school for mutants and her all-women team with Psylocke, Jubilee...

for some reason, I feel like a solo Psylocke movie could end up being really interesting.

we've had Storm and Jean in X-Men movies a lot of times, so I think it's time to pull out some new characters.

and just imagining Psylocke's psychic sword and the butterfly effect around her face makes me feel highly excited :nick:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Ferrer Zorola

Storm is the only one that's worth it and she's VERY worth it she's such a cool character
I even hate that she's part of men she should be a stand alone character when I use her in video games she has the coolest powers like flying over a tornado and summoning lightnings  

edit: Jean Gray is super boring I used to love her when I was little but her story is too complex, her looks never have been consistent or iconic and she's literally the least relatable, extra and boring character I've seen in a comic 

LIFE IS GOOD

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, Hellspont said:

that entire movie was just a mess :air:

lmao age of ultron wasn't even pretty i was so disappointed

Just now, Rino said:

for some reason, I feel like a solo Psylocke movie could end up being really interesting.

we've had Storm and Jean in X-Men movies a lot of times, so I think it's time to pull out some new characters.

and just imagining Psylocke's psychic sword and the butterfly effect around her face makes me feel highly excited :nick:

yes a solo psylocke would be cute with some pretty british purple backgrounds xd

Shadowcrest

Am I the only one who thinks it's better off like this?

I don't hate that FOX owns the mutants, it's the way they are being represented that is personally appalling. I do recognize that this is not in continuity anymore, but they actually managed to:

-Make Scott Summers a massive bitch

-Kill Professor X

-Make Dark Phoenix a watered down version of Scarlet Witch

-**** up the Dark Phoenix Saga

-Make Wolverine the main character of the franchise

-**** up Deadpool

-Completely ditch and recast Gambit as Channing Tatum(why)

-RUIN Rogue. DECIMATED. SHE'S DONE.

-Somehow now make Mystique the leader of the X-Men in Apocalypse.

-Take them all out of their outfits and put them in Bondage Gear.

Archived