• LAURA KINNEY / X-23
    • PSYLOCKE
    • HOPE SUMMERS
    • JUBILATION LEE
    • ILLYANA RASPUTIN / MAGIK

Featured Posts

darkchylde
Just now, Themysciran said:

I don't hate that FOX owns the mutants, it's the way they are being represented that is personally appalling. I do recognize that this is not in continuity anymore, but they actually managed to:

-Make Scott Summers a massive bitch

-Kill Professor X

-Make Dark Phoenix a watered down version of Scarlet Witch

-**** up the Dark Phoenix Saga

-Make Wolverine the main character of the franchise

-**** up Deadpool

-Completely ditch and recast Gambit as Channing Tatum(why)

-RUIN Rogue. DECIMATED. SHE'S DONE.

-Somehow now make Mystique the leader of the X-Men in Apocalypse.

-Take them all out of their outfits and put them in Bondage Gear.

I agree in some pointes, like some of the gear, Wolverine and Rogue, but I don't get your hate for Deadpool and Apocalypse if they're not even out yet?

Also, you have to understand that at the end of the day, it's till FOX and they have to make movies for the GP so they can't tell a good Dark Phoenix story in a movie the GP can easily understand.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
2 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

I can't exactly recall her backstory (lmao fake fan) but i remember her having to run off or something? I'd love to get some X-PATROL Origins: Storm or something with a bit of her background and a lot of Jean Grey's school for mutants and her all-women team with Psylocke, Jubilee...

I think the team needs the guys though, it works great when the guys are played correctly and aren't being assassinated by other characters on the team (CYCLOPS AND WOLVERINE). They could adapt all of their origins into a movie if they ever do it right, Claremont did it all in one issue of Uncanny X-Men. It really doesn't even take that long to explain. 

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

I agree in some pointes, like some of the gear, Wolverine and Rogue, but I don't get your hate for Deadpool and Apocalypse if they're not even out yet?

Also, you have to understand that at the end of the day, it's till FOX and they have to make movies for the GP so they can't tell a good Dark Phoenix story in a movie the GP can easily understand.

I'm referring to Deadpool as he appeared in X-Men Origins Wolverine. Also, I don't hate Apocalypse (yet), but it seems to continue the trend of putting my favorite Marvel characters in black leather and making them scared to use their powers. The X-Men do have fun using their powers as much as Bryan Singer would like to make you believe otherwise. They could TOTALLY do the Dark Phoenix justice, even if they had to break it up over two movies. It's not a super complicated story. In fact, they are going to start planting seeds to redo Dark Phoenix in Apocalypse, mark my words. 

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

I'm referring to Deadpool as he appeared in X-Men Origins Wolverine. Also, I don't hate Apocalypse (yet), but it seems to continue the trend of putting my favorite Marvel characters in black leather and making them scared to use their powers. The X-Men do have fun using their powers as much as Bryan Singer would like to make you believe otherwise. They could TOTALLY do the Dark Phoenix justice, even if they had to break it up over two movies. It's not a super complicated story. In fact, they are going to start planting seeds to redo Dark Phoenix in Apocalypse, mark my words. 

I have hopes they try fixing their pasts mistakes (your points are completly right) and act as if DOFP opened a brand new origin for them.

ryhanna

Storm would be best suited for this, I think. 

I'd love a Jean Grey movie, but honestly, I'm not confident in Sophie Turner's ability to pull it off. Her accent alone is difficult to get past, it's very thick in the Apocalypse trailer alone. She's a lovely girl and I love her as Sansa in GoT, but I'm just not sure she's strong enough to carry a Jean Grey/Phoenix movie. 

RAMROD

Well, it should be based on published comics or novels of X-Men.

And afaik not many female mutants have their own spin off comics, if it is for Origins, only Jean Grey and Emma Frost have the Origins comics.

480?cb=20080815234956

480?cb=20100529235609

Other than that, we had these comics back in the day

Rogue

940427.jpg

Storm

937389.jpg

Mystique

Mystique%2B%25231.jpg

That is all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rogue since she's been paid dust. she's like a normal person in the movies. maybe in the revised timeline, she will meet mystique and join the brotherhood thus taking Mz Marvel's powers

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived