• MYSTIQUE
    • LAURA KINNEY / X-23
    • PSYLOCKE
    • HOPE SUMMERS
    • JUBILATION LEE
    • ILLYANA RASPUTIN / MAGIK

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Producers & director of upcoming X-Men Apocalypse have been talking about a possible spin off for some of their characters and I was wondering if we could be getting a female solo/centred movie from FOX after the success of STAR WARS: TFA & the huge anticipation of DC's Wonder Woman.

Who's film would you like to see if this happened? I'm adding a poll and you can suggest names on your posts, I wanna know Gagadaily's fav mutants!

My favorites are Magik and Storm and I'm guessing both could provide good stories for a movie, specially Magik since an adaptation of her comic miniseries about her origin would feature many female X-men like Storm herself and Kitty Pryde!

Feel free to add fancasts to this thread too ♥

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
Just now, HEARTHUNTER said:

Jean Grey or I cut a phoenix

ahs-american-horror-story-gif-lady-gaga-

I think it'd be really interesting to see a Jean Grey movie about her progression and The Dark Phoenix and I'm pretty sure Sophie Turner will do a great job playing her young self in the next X-Men titles!

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, VenusOddity said:

I think it'd be really interesting to see a Jean Grey movie about her progression and The Dark Phoenix and I'm pretty sure Sophie Turner will do a great job playing her young self in the next X-Men titles!

That's exactly what I want. I'm gonna prepare my Alejandro candles

Voltaire

Storm, Jean, or Jubilee

But done right, any of these could be great. It's all about story execution. I'd like to see one on Netflix as a TV show because of how phenomenal Daredevil and Jessica Jones have been.

9885ef4b686ec74c3e96f008dad9b8c1.jpg

I think Jubilee would be the best for a street-level story like the ones I listed.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

5 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Jean Grey or I cut a phoenix

ahs-american-horror-story-gif-lady-gaga-

That too. One where they portray the Phoenix saga right.

darkchylde
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Mystique! My favorite character :hor:

It'd be like the Black Widow movie we'll never get, but better. I'd love seeing her working as Magneto's spy/assasin then as a freelance mutant activist. Hopefully someday we'll get to see her comic outfit on the big screen.

yASSsss

Mystique for sure..this character has so much potential

gretchy.gif

Storm would make a great solo movie too.plus all the gays stan for ha,so its a plus point :gaycat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

darkchylde
Just now, Red said:

I NEED a Rogue solo film

I think they messed up BIG her character on the films, Anna Paquin has every right to be mad about how Rogue was written. Maybe a TV show would do her justice with the right writing team behind it.

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Red said:

That too. One where they portray the Phoenix saga right.

She's the most deserving character of the X-Men franchise and definitely the one that has been paid dust the most. That's so unfair because if they do a film or a series about her it would EXPLODE. Her story and everything are so well done. With a great actress, good execution and production Phoenix would slay.

Just now, VenusOddity said:

I think they messed up BIG her character on the films, Anna Paquin has every right to be mad about how Rogue was written. Maybe a TV show would do her justice with the right writing team behind it.

I died when she said she would just play Rogue again if she could fly :rip: 

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Storm, Jean, or Jubilee

But done right, any of these could be great. It's all about story execution. I'd like to see one on Netflix as a TV show because of how phenomenal Daredevil and Jessica Jones have been.

9885ef4b686ec74c3e96f008dad9b8c1.jpg

I think Jubilee would be the best for a street-level story like the ones I listed.

YES! A series about Jubilee would be an amazing idea, fitting it in the same universe as the movies could get us amazing cameos and Jubilation's story is good enough to provide at least 2 good & intense seasons.

Archived