Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Chelsea Does (Netflix original)

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

jm3zkzdbqrsebyijsynp.png

Chelsea Does is an American documentary series first released on Netflix on 23 January 2016. The episodes follow comedian Chelsea Handler as she explores different subjects through trips and interviews.

Comedienne and writer Chelsea Handler discusses the topics of marriage, racism, Silicon Valley, and drugs. Filmed in four parts.

IMDB rating: 8.1/10.

Metacritic rating: 62/100 (Generally favorable reviews based on 12 Critics).

--

Has anyone watched this yet? I watched the first episode last night where she explores marriage and I was rolling in laughter.

This is not recommended for easily offended people, Chelsea has a sharp sense of humor and can often be misinterpreted as offensive or judgmental.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

VANTABLACK

I just binge watched this last night it's hilarious haha my fave episode was the tech one 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I watched the first episode and I'm halfway through the second. Honestly, it's so good! Hopefully there are more episodes coming soon. 

retroglamx

It's just so great to see her doing her thing, she's much funnier when she's not under pressure or under the belts of a huge company. I hope the show gets a great response so they can extend it eventually. 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived