💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Which Video Game Songs Evoke The Most Feels?

LebaneseDude

Which songs evoke the most feels.  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones?

• To Zanarkand - Final Fantasy X
    • Vigil - Mass Effect Series
    • Dawn Will Come - Dragon Age Inquisition
    • An End Once And For All - Mass Effect 3
    • Jaina's Theme - World of Warcraft
    • Far Horizons - Skyrim
    • Thousand Words - Final Fantasy X-2

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LebaneseDude
5 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

World of warcraft - invincibile 

Also a great song. I didn't want to use more than one song per game though.

A better topic might have been which game had the best scores, but I think WoW would probably win that by default given the immense amount of awesome songs in it.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

3 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

Omg :neyde: I forgot Leliana's Song. I played that song over and over again :neyde: You are so right to be disappointed :neyde:

As if u disagreeing that DA: I needs mod support wasn't bad enough :neyde:

it wasn't laaaahv

Amatoxina
Just now, Sizzliy said:

:giveup:

OH MY GOD! YAS! I WAS ABOUT TO POST IT!

ELIZABETH IS EVERYTHING! BIOSHOCK IS MY LIFE :giveup:

VenusBlackStar

Those Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time songs.......UGH

Have you heard this girl and what she does with those compositions??

SirLudicopro

I haven't played any of the games in the poll (flop gamer).

These are probably the four VG songs that make me feel the most things.

Spoiler

I really like how Fi showed emotions right at the end of the game, right before she went to sleep forever, it really made me like her a lot more. This theme only adds to the emotion of the moment.

For anyone who played Persona 3, I don't think I need to explain what you feel while this song plays. The most bitter-sweet thing ever.

This one is a little basic, but combined with what's going on in the game, it is extremely heart-wrenching.

To this day, this is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Even though it starts pretty sad, it explodes into something so full of hope. I get chills every single time I listen to it.

Alcina Dimitrescu
8 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

To this day, this is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Even though it starts pretty sad, it explodes into something so full of hope. I get chills every single time I listen to it.

:air: Actually this one was the one i wanted to post. Idr if its used in any other part of the game but I cried like a baby in the Pray for Ammy part

HauntingHollow

Both Mass Effect songs, i miss the game so much, i can not wait until Andromeda, Mass Effect series is one of the best things ever for me, it is not just a game, but a part of you :giveup:

And how could you miss this one, it is so sad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjFYtw1JVR8

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

SirLudicopro
3 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

:air: Actually this one was the one i wanted to post. Idr if its used in any other part of the game but I cried like a baby in the Pray for Ammy part

Yeah it's the only part in which it's used. That cutscene is so cheesy yet so emotional, makes me feel all sorts of things. Okami, man, it's one hellova game (my 2nd fave after Persona 4).

Sizzily
14 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

For anyone who played Persona 3, I don't think I need to explain what you feel while this song plays. The most bitter-sweet thing ever.

Nooooo :giveup:

One Banned Boi

Archived