💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Moomins on the Riveria - Gaga

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

So I'm new-ish to the site, (I made a post a while ago about Madonna and Born this Way but that didn't turn out very well :toofunny:)

Last Night I watched "Moomins on the Riveria" A European family film, based on some Swedish books I loved.

(By the way if this has been posted already I might just delete my account and move to Tibet...)

I noticed a character in the film who looked more than a but familiar.AudreyGlamour_01_1427364005.jpg

That is Audrey Glamour, a character who in the film is a huge celebrity who is well versed in fashion and helps many of the characters make it in the trendy world. She is clearly a reference to gaga, or at least a major celebrity

And another, more senior figure in the film, also very popular in the fashion world is called...

Marquis MonGAGA!

(If this has been covered im so, SO sorry, I just want to see Queen Gaga getting more references in indie Scandinavian kids movies :hor:) 

REPLAY

Mobster

The chain necklace is very Gaga, but I don't know about the rest, especially the hair, it looks more like Rihanna's instagram avi.

cEMIO57.jpg11032926_1049846535031474_260957621_a.jp

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

London GUY
4 minutes ago, Mobster said:

The chain necklace is very Gaga, but I don't know about the rest, especially the hair, it looks more like Rihanna's instagram avi.

cEMIO57.jpg11032926_1049846535031474_260957621_a.jp

Well at the least it has been seen near anything musical in the past 5 months :emma:

REPLAY

That's a Finnish cartoon, books are in Swedish because the writer is Swedish speaking Finnish novelist Tove Jansson.

I think that's a reach tho. Audrey is hollywood movie star, Mongaga is a man. :neyde: 

Marquis-Mongaga_01-300x175.png

FreePalestine

JazzGa

Lol I like how the woman with a dog head has a pet dog with a person head

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived