💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga & Adele smoke cig w/ Tony in the background

BestFriend

Featured Posts

BestFriend
1 minute ago, brownie said:

Wait they can just smoke in there?! I guess if you're famous you can get away with it, lol

Yeah, people aren't supposed to smoke indoors especially in public places.

LeoFameMonster
3 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

But I don't get the point, this video is not new, it's been out for ages... and if there ever was a fan war between Monsters and Adele fans, I don't think it would've done anything, because most of the resentment with Adele came from her incredible success 

Wait you were not joking when you said "what fan wars?"

Where did you go in 2011 when Monsters ripped Adele five holes in which they Fuked her in. It was as big as her album the war with Gaga fans and Adele. Not even Adele fans, just poor ole adele.

This is why so many people are shocked at the friendship, but from monster anger came Gadele. They are close friends now.

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, LeoFameMonster said:

Wait you were not joking when you said "what fan wars?"

Where did you go in 2011 when Monsters ripped Adele five holes in which they Fuked her in. It was as big as her album the war with Gaga fans and Adele. Not even Adele fans, just poor ole adele.

This is why so many people are shocked at the friendship, but from monster anger came Gadele. They are close friends now.

Let's not forget Gaga took pictures with Katy and Madonna at the MET Gala last year... she could make out in public with Katy and Monsters would still trash her to the pits. :toofunny: 

LeoFameMonster
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Let's not forget Gaga took pictures with Katy and Madonna at the MET Gala last year... she could make out in public with Katy and Monsters would still trash her to the pits. :toofunny: 

oldnews.jpg

Archived