💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Gaga and Elton are writing together....

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

RockySayTalk
4 hours ago, Harry said:

Not that I think the David Russell thing was necessarily him mixing the album but I still don't think it's that far away. Her press conference after the Golden Globes would hint that she already has a timeline for the release, so those discussions have already taken place. As others have already noted Gaga is always writing and making music for the album right until the last minute. Venus and Heavy Metal Lover were both written and recorded right before their respective albums were handed in, after the lead singles were out. These snippets of information don't indicate an awful lot about how far away LG5 really is.

Do you have the interview where she said that about HML? Or how we know it? Would love to hear more :)

and I think people were discussing this somewhere else - elton isn't always the lyric writers of his songs - he mostly does melodies for lyrics written for him (which still counts as song writing), so the album is probably more complete than people think :)

excited for for their collaboration! If anything I need a performance like the Grammys one they did :nick:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RockySayTalk said:

Do you have the interview where she said that about HML? Or how we know it? Would love to hear more :)

and I think people were discussing this somewhere else - elton isn't always the lyric writers of his songs - he mostly does melodies for lyrics written for him (which still counts as song writing), so the album is probably more complete than people think :)

excited for for their collaboration! If anything I need a performance like the Grammys one they did :nick:

Interview with a Canadian radio station. The bit about HML is around 3:28. She said she wrote it around two weeks ago, and according to this Propagaga article:

http://propagaga.com/archive/2011/04/29/lady-gaga-on-ckoi-96-9-montreal/

The interview took place at the end of April. So we can assume that HML was written and recorded in April, only a month before BTW was released :) It's also interesting to note that HML and The Queen are the only two songs from the album that were officially registered on Gaga's BMI after the album release, on June 3rd. So I suppose that those two songs were created much later than the rest of the album, assuming it takes a while for the registrations to go through and show up on the site.

Archived