💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Gaga and Elton are writing together....

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

.... Does this mean that the album is actually still pretty far away? I mean, it's got to take months to write lyrics and then actually turn it all into a song, surely?

Maybe that wasn't LG5 being mixed. The waiting is killing me. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick

Well look at Venus, August/September 2013 written..

But I think she has 6/7 tracks, and needs 4/5 more

Emigrante
10 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

.... Does this mean that the album is actually still pretty far away? I mean, it's got to take months to write lyrics and then actually turn it all into a song, surely?

Maybe that wasn't LG5 being mixed. The waiting is killing me. 

Again, writing doesn't include only lyrics.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Varo Yan
12 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Gagz is waitin till 25 era is over... She must get 2018 grammys hunny....

MAYBE, but why you think that Gaga's new album will not be much better, I don't mean commercial success

I'm worried about the same thing OP.

Gaga has been talking about writing and writing for months now. Is that all she does now? Come up with newer and newer song ideas? LG5 better have 25 tracks after all of this. :koons:

She never mentions producing, or recording, she always just writes.

Quality > Quantity maybe?

Remember that time she said she had 50 songs for ARTPOP and look at how much y'all like that album. :saladga:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

aaronyoji

maybe her album wont require loads of sonic production and just be real, au natural music? i mean, she always says she writes til the very end, her writing never stops til the album is released, well turned in to interscope. 

StarryNight
11 minutes ago, gag said:

Quality > Quantity maybe?

Remember that time she said she had 50 songs for ARTPOP and look at how much y'all like that album. :saladga:

we like it :emma: mostly

Haroon

They could already have an instrumental ready and not be starting totally from the beginning, like not turning up with just a blank piece of paper and nothing else :laughga: I guess it depends at the end of the day, I imagine some songs get done in a jiffy and others take a lot longer to perfect - let's hope whichever route it takes the end result is still amazing :giveup: 

LanasNerfGun

We all know that Gaga's a perfectionist.  Remember how she was in the studio reworking songs up until the last couple of weeks prior to AP's release?  The process of producing a complete song from the composing and lyricism the mixing and mastering it could take anywhere from a few days to months depending on the priority and urgency the artist places on it.  She loves to let her music simmer so she can go back and make changes.  It's always a mystery when it comes to Gaga unfortunately.  Let's just celebrate the fact we know the album is coming this year I'm sure she has a set deadline and possibly even a release date.

Iwontell

Yeah...I'm sure she has some stuff ready (she's been working on the album for a while), but the more we hear about the album, the more it seems like it's not coming out any time soon...I've always said here that I thought it was going to be a late 2016 release, but in the back of my mind there was hope of something happening earlier...that hope is kinda gone now...

But that's ok...and maybe Gaga has stuff up her sleeve to entertain her fans until the album is ready...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived