💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

First footage of Wonder Woman(2017) released

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

this movie looks so promising.Mother****ing queen.DC is coming for blood. love their dark tone in the movies :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

They will really go full Xena: Warrior Princess??

giphy.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Mobster
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They will really go full Xena: Warrior Princess??

giphy.gif

My childhood :giveup: That series slayed so hard :giveup: I wanted to be Xena as a child :giveup:

giphy.gif

#PromoteOnlineViolence

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

ShockPop

I walked in on them filming part of this in London on Sunday. They closed the road where I needed to park my car. Swines.

JusticeforVenus
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

I walked in on them filming part of this in London on Sunday. They closed the road where I needed to park my car. Swines.

still filming? Oh gosh they must hurry... time is up ... Bat vs Sup is being released soon...they will not have time to edit the messes

Wait..... A Female Director?....  :crossed: Of a super hero movie....? :neyde:

No..

ajUY8svWJJffW.gif

JK, Thats awesome! Hope its good!

Sorry, but this actress is not pretty enough....could they not find someone who looks beautiful? Really? Or are they going for that girls with average looks can make it too message?

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Sorry, but this actress is not pretty enough....could they not find someone who looks beautiful? Really? Or are they going for that girls with average looks can make it too message?

I mean.. I think shes pretty enough... But I understand if you mean she doesn't feel like wonder women. Theres something about her missing that makes me feel that shes not the best pick

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, Creyk said:

15 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

I mean.. I think shes pretty enough... But I understand if you mean she doesn't feel like wonder women. Theres something about her missing that makes me feel that shes not the best pick

inb4 ya'll called racist cos she is Jewish :gaycat:

See U in court.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

inb4 ya'll called racist cos she is Jewish :gaycat:

See U in court.

lol i dont care what her religion is. Idk i think its her eys ww had blue or light eyes i think

Archived