💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lets get Gaga trending on Twitter

JerellM

Featured Posts

JerellM

Can we see if gaga can trend just because she is gaga (The queen ). I wanna let the world know that gaga is back and i want to shake up their favs (rih,beyonce ,adele)  . so do you think we can make gaga trend by using the hashtag #GagaIsBack #GagaIsBack #GagaIsBack

Jesse Pinkman
2 minutes ago, stinkface said:

Can we see if gaga can trend just because she is gaga (The queen ). I wanna let the world know that gaga is back and i want to shake up their favs (rih,beyonce ,adele)  . so do you think we can make gaga trend by using the hashtag #GagaIsBack #GagaIsBack #GagaIsBack

She is? 

It's science, bitch

Mobster
3 minutes ago, stinkface said:

so do you think we can make gaga trend by using the hashtag #GagaIsBack #GagaIsBack #GagaIsBack

I think we have better chances of making her trend if we say something negative. Let me suggest:

#GagaBumpsLeo #GagaOwesInterscope #LindaShadesGaga

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

#LinaShadesGaga

Read this as if it were from beyond the grave :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

This is pointless and stupid.

Oprah-Winfrey.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, stinkface said:

How is trending #gagaisback supposed to threaten the other stans when they know damn well no GP member is gonna trend that out of the blue. Everyone will see right thru that wtf. 

i read that as #GagaIsBlack :rip: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Kermit
11 minutes ago, stinkface said:

I wanna let the world know that we think gaga is back 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
Just now, Space Cowboy said:

i read that as #GagaIsBlack :rip: 

tumblr_mxd4rgQyzK1qbnxbno1_400.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Mobster
2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

How is trending #gagaisback supposed to threaten the other stans when they know damn well no GP member is gonna trend that out of the blue. Everyone will see right thru that wtf. 

mNIC6n5.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived