Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RQ The Countess debut on AHS scene

Muh

Featured Posts

So the very first sequence we saw of Gaga as The Countess with Matt Boomer totally changed my life, I even feel it cured my HPV. 

I'm talking about the scene sequence that starts of The Countess getting ready to go out with Donovan and ends with both of them laying naked over the couple's dead bodies.

It was like a music video for Tear You Apart the song playing.

And I want to know if any of you guys have a download link or could send me the video mp4 or something via WhatsApp or email please see we see we.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Muh said:

So the very first sequence we saw of Gaga as The Countess with Matt Boomer totally changed my life, I even feel it cured my HPV. 

I'm talking about the scene sequence that starts of The Countess getting ready to go out with Donovan and ends with both of them laying naked over the couple's dead bodies.

image.png?w=1024&c=1

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Sizzily

Honestly, it gave me a new fetish :gaycat:

I think the first episode is still free on iTunes.

One Banned Boi

37 minutes ago, Muh said:

It was like a music video for Tear You Apart the song playing.

And I want to know if any of you guys have a download link or could send me the video mp4 or something via WhatsApp or email please see we see we.

do you still need it? pm me

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived