đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If ARTPOP had sold 8M records

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

What do you guys think would have happened if ARTPOP sold 8+ million records? What do y'all think would have been different?

** Pretend everything went according to Gaga's plans in 2013/2014 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I think she won't be on AHS tbh. I think the artRAVE would've been longer and she'll release ACT II and done more promo for that. Then she'll do the Cheek 2 Cheek album followed by the tour which means she'll have little to no time with AHS, meaning no Golden Globe.

O63XawY.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Bambino

Why do y'all do this to yourselves? Gaga is so successful rn but all you wanna do is keep asking if ARTPOP this, if ARTPOP that. Let it go.

On topic, even if things went the way Gaga had wanted them, it would still not sell 8M copies.

:giveup:

Quartz

I'd still be indifferent. I mean only one smash hit for history books?

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Didymus

8+ million?

Shooting for the ****ing moon, I see.

I'd still dislike the album equally. I do think that the BTW praise resurrection wouldn't happen though. It's literally insane how BTW became GGD's #1 most loved record when in 2012/pre-ARTPOP 2013 everyone here ****ing hated it.

Azor Ahai

ARTPOP would be GGD fave album and Gaga would have released at least one more single and gone on tour for more. She wouldn't be in AHS for sure and maybe she would release C2C around this time.

8 Million!?

It would become her most overrated album and be the poorest depiction of herself, her artistry and her ability. If it sold that much, it probably would have locked her into making music that way for the rest of her career and she would be deeply unhappy.

chicagomonster

I don't know. I think she still would have done C2C, because ARTPOP was rushed and that drama with her management happened and I think she need C2C to like, creatively reset. But she probably would have had a bigger tour maybe? idk.

C2C wouldnt happen and we would get 5 singles at least and act 2 which would spawn even more pop hits, her status as the queen of pop would have been restored, 2015 wouldn't have been the year of Taylor Swift, as she would have existed in Gaga's shadow.

12 minutes ago, Benji said:

8 Million!?

If it sold that much, it probably would have locked her into making music that way for the rest of her career and she would be deeply unhappy.

I thought ARTPOP saved her and was a return to everything she likes in pop music.

Just like Cheek to Cheek saved her because she's been singing Jazz since she was 13

and like how AHS saved her because something something catharsis something something art of darkness :derpga: 

12 minutes ago, chicagomonster said:

I don't know. I think she still would have done C2C, because ARTPOP was rushed and that drama with her management happened and I think she need C2C to like, creatively reset. But she probably would have had a bigger tour maybe? idk.

She only did C2C to repair her image, if AP was a success there wouldn't be an image fix needed in the first place. I doubt she would have quit the pop scene if she kept slaying it.

3 minutes ago, Nino said:

I thought ARTPOP saved her and was a return to everything she likes in pop music.

Just like Cheek to Cheek saved her because she's been singing Jazz since she was 13

and like how AHS saved her because something something catharsis something something art of darkness :derpga: 

inb4 on LG5: "RedOne saved me from the old man who forced me to wear curly italian wigs, I am so happy that I can have effects on my voice again, since we have technology why would we not use it? After C2C I wanted to quit music but writing LG5 changed everything" :emma:

Archived