Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think the Intel performance is about?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
5 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Still no serious answer :saladga:

This forum is so stupid sometimes with silly people recycling the same bullshít ass corny lame jokes that only a 8 year olds would find funny.

On topic: It's hard to say really. I doubt its for TITHY since the performance is focused on art and technology but it also has nothing to do with lady gaga's 5th album so I'm confused as well. It's going to be weird if its a bowie tribute because it will make us wonder what the original concept of the performance was about. A VMA 2013 flashback but we'll never know. The intel video gave me inez and vinoodh 2013 photoshoot vibes with the futuristic look. I've always wanted Gaga to go more futuristic with her fashion and the 2013 ARTPOP inez shoot made me think we were going to have more avant garde futuristic space outfits but instead ARTPOP ended up being more costumes and colorful tacky outfits. 

Bradley
7 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

This forum is so stupid sometimes with silly people recycling the same bullshít ass corny lame jokes that only a 8 year olds would find funny.

On topic: It's hard to say really. I doubt its for TITHY since the performance is focused on art and technology but it also has nothing to do with lady gaga's 5th album so I'm confused as well. It's going to be weird if its a bowie tribute because it will make us wonder what the original concept of the performance was about. A VMA 2013 flashback but we'll never know. The intel video gave me inez and vinoodh 2013 photoshoot vibes with the futuristic look. I've always wanted Gaga to go more futuristic with her fashion and the 2013 ARTPOP inez shoot made me think we were going to have more avant garde futuristic space outfits but instead ARTPOP ended up being more costumes and colorful tacky outfits. 

I won't call them stupid, they're just playful. :laughga:

Reality

Well, we know that Gaga and Intel (and a few other companies) are collaborating for some sort of campaign against bullying/cyber bullying/etc. So, perhaps the 'performance' will be about that; however, I hope it's going to be something LG5 related. Even if she doesn't play any new music, just a name, or the month of the album's release would be amazing! 

🃏🖤👹

14 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

She produces the first single from LG5 while we watch and it soars to number one. One can hope :gaycat:

But I'm really curious about it. I hope it's not a Volantis flop.

This!

MJHolland

I just hope she will sing a song... do we even have confirmation of a musical performance?

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I just hope she will sing a song... do we even have confirmation of a musical performance?

I hope, since it's the Grammys, but who ever knows ?

Currently listening to Joanne

Bradley
23 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

They just said it's going to be a 'performance'.

MJHolland
26 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I hope, since it's the Grammys, but who ever knows ?

4 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

They just said it's going to be a 'performance'.

The meltdowns if it's an "artistic performance" where she does something like drink paint and throw it up on some Intel-powered laptops :deadbanana:

RAMROD

Performance can mean many things.

There are wide array of performance these days.

She can sing, she can emcee, she can just dance, she can do artsy weird stuff and so on.

Fans of course wish her to sing and supported by Intel technology.

Probably close to what she did with technology fused with fashion and live performance

that she did back in TF era, you know, the ipods glasses and such?

So we'll see what she will come up with.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderLevi2
11 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The meltdowns if it's an "artistic performance" where she does something like drink paint and throw it up on some Intel-powered laptops :deadbanana:

Literally cackling!!!!! ???

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived