💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think the Intel performance is about?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I'm confused. So it's not LG5 related according to Intel, can it possibly be a medley of her old songs? But why would she do that? Is the Grammys giving her an Icon award or something? Otherwise why would she perform a medley of her old songs? I don't see how Til It Happens To You can be merged with technology so I'm going to exclude this song.

I'm going to make this stupid hypothetical guess, could Intel be making a false statement about 'While Gaga will not be performing new material as part of the performance..."?

That's unlikely but I hope to be surprised. Since it came only from Intel, Gaga didn't say it though.

Intel used the word 'performance', it needs not necessarily be music-related, but what else can it be if the Grammys is involved? Hologram? No, we've seen a Michael Jackson hologram and that's not something worth hiding from us since many artists have already played that gig.

Will Gaga even show up at the event? Since the phrase 'live performance' isn't used.

Thoughts? Discuss. :saladga:

Maybe 'Mysterious' is LG5's core theme. :saladga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Gaga will actually perform TIHTY (Cedric Gervais Dance Remix) with that Intel thingy and get that top 10 hit. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man
Just now, AmericanHSlave said:

Still no serious answer :saladga:

I was serious. :saladga:

Bradley
Just now, Nobody said:

I was serious. :saladga:

You're not even serious when you say you were serious. :saladga:

eifulien

Well, I'm super excited, I hope it's not a gimmick and I can't wait to see what is it about. But if they say it's not related to new material then why so many of you here just refuse to believe it?

I mean it could be only about a new technology that may be related to the music creation process, the music industry or how artists interact with their audience, it could be N E thing. I believe Gaga has a good partner in the face of Intel and the performance will be worth seeing. And deubuting new material doesn't necessarily need to be part of it, as Gaga has proven in the last year and a half she can take on projects, quite big ones, that don't include new pop material, and still be super interesting. It's sad that some of you cannot enjoy it if it doesn't involve new music (which I do know is why we're here and what makes us excited the most, but I guess we just need to wait a bit more, it will pay off) 

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Gaga will actually perform TIHTY (Cedric Gervais Dance Remix) with that Intel thingy and get that top 10 hit. :applause:

I would love that actually :giveup:

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

You're not even serious when you say you were serious. :saladga:

Well, just look at Creyk's post above. He's here for that. :hor:

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Well, I'm super excited, I hope it's not a gimmick and I can't wait to see what is it about. But if they say it's not related to new material then why so many of you here just refuse to believe it?

I mean it could be only about a new technology that may be related to the music creation process, the music industry or how artists interact with their audience, it could be N E thing. I believe Gaga has a good partner in the face of Intel and the performance will be worth seeing. And deubuting new material doesn't necessarily need to be part of it, as Gaga has proven in the last year and a half she can take on projects, quite big ones, that don't include new pop material, and still be super interesting. It's sad that some of you cannot enjoy it if it doesn't involve new music (which I do know is why we're here and what makes us excited the most, but I guess we just need to wait a bit more, it will pay off) 

Actually I enjoyed everything she did in the past since 2013. :green:

but anyway, the Grammys is one of the biggest award shows and promotion medium in the music industry. If she doesn't grab this opportunity to release new material, I don't know how else she would commence an era. Sure she can use the Brits, or release a lead single randomly like Adele ala Hello, but if the Grammys is in front of you, use it, especially when you are nominated. They didn't say Gaga wouldn't perform at the actual ceremony though, so I hope I'll see her name on the performers' list.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Well, just look at Creyk's post above. He's here for that. :hor:

PUT YO HANDS UP

FOR ANTI-RAPE!

NOW DANCE!

Varo Yan

Lady Gaga will perform Til It Happens To You with Intel butterfly graphics, Gaga said she want more attention to TIHTY.

I hope she'll perform at Oscar too, but I guess she'll do something at the Grammys

AlexanderLevi2

She produces the first single from LG5 while we watch and it soars to number one. One can hope :gaycat:

But I'm really curious about it. I hope it's not a Volantis flop.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived