💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times when Gaga's career was destroyed (according to GGD)

Red

Featured Posts

GlitterAndGrease
23 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

lady_gaga_in_her_louis_vuitton_wheelchai

it was like 2398405428_7071b30aee.jpg

this. And not for her career but for Gaga herself

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

For me, personally:

"THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, IS HE IN THE BUILDING??!!!"

"DO I HAVE TO BE SHOT IN THE HEAD FOR SOMEONE TO LISTEN???!!!!!"

(for the ignorants: the Perez Twitter mess)

+ the media calling her out for asking her fans to buy Applause multiple times

+ me watching this:

+ the DWUW cancellation

+ the start of artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball: the tour that looked like the Prismatic World Tour threw up after sucking the Bangerz Tour's disease ridden ****

+ the G.U.Y. video (I really expected everyone to ****ing BRING HER DOWN for bringing dead legends and messiahs to life just so they could save her flop career, thank god no one even cared to watch the video in the first place)

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

For me, personally:

"THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, IS HE IN THE BUILDING??!!!"

"DO I HAVE TO BE SHOT IN THE HEAD FOR SOMEONE TO LISTEN???!!!!!"

(for the ignorants: the Perez Twitter mess)

+ the media calling her out for asking her fans to buy Applause multiple times

+ me watching this:

+ the DWUW cancellation

+ the start of artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball: the tour that looked like the Prismatic World Tour threw up after sucking the Bangerz Tour's disease ridden ****

+ the G.U.Y. video

But people sided with her during the Perez mess

SISTERV
49 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Judas' flop was my first and only meltdown. Then I grew up :neyde: 

I wasn't on GGD during the Judas flop. Was it really that big of a deal to people?

Didymus
Just now, Red said:

But people sided with her during the Perez mess

Well, I didn't know that when I saw her rant unfold in front of me :rip: I thought people were gonna call her a batshit crazy bitch, especially since I semi-expected that fan to be lying and Perez confirming he was just somewhere else, making Gaga look stupid as hell for telling the world he wanted to kill her and her family :air:

But yeah, nothing really came of it. I just remember it as being an absolutely absurd moment.

2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I wasn't on GGD during the Judas flop. Was it really that big of a deal to people?

People were DYING cause Gaga never really flopped before Judas. It was GUY x 100.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

The born this way sales drop :duck:

selling for 99¢

And marry the night/guy flopping :duck: 

:toofunny: I wasn't around during the btw era but I imagine everyone was crying on the floor and captions was being used through out the whole forum 

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Well, I didn't know that when I saw her rant unfold in front of me :rip: I thought people were gonna call her a batshit crazy bitch, especially since I semi-expected that fan to be lying and Perez confirming he was just somewhere else, making Gaga look stupid as hell for telling the world he wanted to kill her and her family :air:

But yeah, nothing really came of it. I just remember it as being an absolutely absurd moment.

I was so scared that day, I was legit so worried about her life, I thought Perez would do something crazy and shoot her.

Bloody Matt
4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I wasn't either. I used to lurk, but for me it was a big deal because I had never seen Gaga flop and I loved that song so :neyde: 

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Red said:

People were DYING cause Gaga never really flopped before Judas. It was GUY x 100.

But wasn't Judas a top ten hit and kind of a big video for her? It seemed like it still got played alot on the radio.

1 minute ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

The born this way sales drop :duck:

selling for 99¢

And marry the night/guy flopping :duck: 

:toofunny: I wasn't around during the btw era but I imagine everyone was crying on the floor and captions was being used through out the whole forum 

Nah, it wasn't that bad cause even after the drop the album was still selling well. It was more the haters shading her a lot but whatever.

Head Empty

My favorite has to be the announcement that she'd be doing a dog fashion line :neyde:

It's my favorite because it was my personal biggest meltdown :neyde:

Just now, SISTERV said:

But wasn't Judas a top ten hit and kind of a big video for her? It seemed like it still got played alot on the radio.

YES! But people were losing their **** for some reason, they thought people wouldn't take her seriously anymore. You need to understand that before that, except for Eh Eh and BDR, everything she did was top 5 at least.

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

I wasn't either. I used to lurk, but for me it was a big deal because I had never seen Gaga flop and I loved that song so :neyde: 

I didn't even pay attention to the charts until ARTPOP because this fanbase forced you to. Lol. So I didn't Even know Judas was considered a "flop" because in my head as a senior in high school it seemed like a big hit that got played on the radio and out at the clubs Alot when I turned 18.

Archived