💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for...?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

... Gaga participating in a TV show with the same concept:

So here in Flanders (Belgium) we have this TV show where 6-7 known artists (in different genres) go to a beautiful island for some weeks and rework each other songs and then perform them live.
Every episode there's one central artist and the other ones all choose 1 song of the central artist's discography and translate it/rework it in another genre/ ...

Also, all the songs get an iTunes release. The show started its second season last week. The first season was quite a success, with some of the covers reigning the national hit list. One song was and still is very big, bigger than the original :teehee: 

Soooo, this could be a funny thread: would you see Gaga participate in something like this if she had the chance and who would the other artists be? :lolga:

OmgSum1Actually

I don't think she would have time to participate in something like that but I would be there for it.

Shameless selfpromo

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

I'm here for Gaga, Diane and Linda being part of the show

giphy.gif

well that didn't take very long :stalkga:

Spoiler

:saladga:

ArtGagaPop

We have had a show like that in Sweden for years now and i think it's a good concept. I would be here for gaga to do something like that if she ever get's a opportunity.

andy232000
4 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

well that didn't take very long :stalkga:

Hide contents

:saladga:

Linda has been officially added to the monster black list lol

Archived