other

Google "Lady Gaga"

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

destinyofself
1 minute ago, Clip said:

That's not possible apparently

Just now, Bloody Matt said:

Not even the Oscar will be taken away imo.

Who even is Linda Perry anyway, this is so bad, People on Facebook are bandwagoning and saying "Gaga is a rip off, yet again". The butthurt is strong with Linda.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, destinyofself said:

Who even is Linda Perry anyway, this is so bad, People on Facebook are bandwagoning and saying "Gaga is a rip off, yet again". The butthurt is strong with Linda.

I'm sure Gaga, Bobby and Diane are busy trying to clear the issue 

Bloody Matt
Just now, destinyofself said:

I don't think the judges give a **** about what Linda thinks. She's entitled to her own opinion tho (she should have shared it when it had sense but oh well...)

destinyofself
Just now, Clip said:

I'm sure Gaga, Bobby and Diane are busy trying to clear the issue 

Yeah I hope so, but this is such bad press imo.

Just now, CurlyBae said:

OMG NOW THAT DIANE ANSWERED SHE IS GOING TO GET DRAGGED

What did she say?

You guys act like Linda Perry has the power to influence the whole GP's opinion and destroy her career forever and ever :toofunny: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

destinyofself
2 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

I don't think the judges give a **** about what Linda thinks. She's entitled to her own opinion tho (she should have shared it when it had sense but oh well...)

Hopefully, people on here are saying that cause Diane tweeted that Gaga didn't co write it it makes it void, but I doubt it. Linda is acting so childish.

1 minute ago, Red said:

You guys act like Linda Perry has the power to influence the whole GP's opinion and destroy her career forever and ever :toofunny: 

She doesn't, but all this is bad press 

destinyofself
1 minute ago, Red said:

I only wondered if the Gaga could be stripped of her Oscar nom, Cause Diane tweeted Gaga didn't co write it.

Just now, Clip said:

She doesn't, but all this is such a bad press 

This is one person saying Gaga doesn't deserve it vs. a lot of people saying she does including countless critics who actually know what they are talking about.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

She defended Gaga.Watch the other thread

Yes but she didn't make any personal attack or said something irrational

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, destinyofself said:

Hopefully, people on here are saying that cause Diane tweeted that Gaga didn't co write it it makes it void, but I doubt it. Linda is acting so childish.

Honey. After years I can assure you that people in here are not the ones to rely on when you try to have an opinion about something :neyde: 

Archived