💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Google "Lady Gaga"

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Just now, Matangi said:

I am kinda sick of people sucking the life out of Gaga this way.. So many people are feeding their carrers with bashing on Gaga because it's an easiest way to get your name out there. I am looking at you Adam Levine, Madonna, Linda Perry and many others.

Madonna and Adam Levine did NOT need publicity when they were rude to GaGa. They're just mean-spirited people. :gaycat:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Madonna and Adam Levine did NOT need publicity when they were rude to GaGa. They're just mean-spirited people. :gaycat:

What did Adam Levine do?

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, Nino said:

I am not sure about Levine because I don't keep up with him that much, BUT Madonna did need some attention. 

Try to remember when people were talking that much about Madonna last time? When she told it feels reductive or performed BTW at her tour...

Shameless selfpromo

Just now, Matangi said:

Try to remember when people were talking that much about Madonna last time? When she told it feels reductive or performed BTW at her tour...

When Hard Candy was a successful album with a top 10 hit, the best selling female tour ever, and a massive amount of promo just like 3 years earlier?

OmgSum1Actually
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

When Hard Candy was a successful album with a top 10 hit, the best selling female tour ever, and a massive amount of promo just like 3 years earlier?

2013 ARTPOP & artRAVE

2011 Born This Way

You do the math

Shameless selfpromo

outtahere
5 minutes ago, Matangi said:

I am not sure about Levine because I don't keep up with him that much, BUT Madonna did need some attention. 

Madonna performed BTW on her tour to her own music Express Yourself and it fit perfectly together-she was proving a point about how much they sounded alike. I'd probably have done the same if it were my song. lol I love Madonna

OmgSum1Actually
Just now, ladydoppelgaga said:

Madonna performed BTW on her tour to her own music Express Yourself and it fit perfectly together-she was proving a point about how much they sounded alike. I'd probably have done the same if it were my song. lol I love Madonna

I love Madonna too. 

There were many times that a Madonna song fits perfectly into a song of an unknown artist, but I guess it the problem was that Gaga song sounded similar to Madonna song.

Shameless selfpromo

PunkTheFunk
21 minutes ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

You know what they say----"There is no bad publicity" 

The ARTPOP era says hi :stalkga:

Monster2015
6 minutes ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

I wouldn't have done it because it proves no point and the songs don't sound similar to me. And I love both songs.

Riot Poof

People are ALREADY trying to sabotage Gaga's comeback. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

2 minutes ago, destinyofself said:

is she gonna have the nomination taken away??

That's not possible apparently

Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, destinyofself said:

is she gonna have the nomination taken away??

Not even the Oscar will be taken away imo.

Archived