💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Mr. Mortormouth reacts to IWYL

kvnrp

Featured Posts

I literally felt the same way when I watched it the first time :rip:

I live for his reactions :rip:

In case you don't know him, he did this iconic reaction to Applause and got featured on Graham Norton:

Spoiler

#ReleaseIWYLoniTunesCmonGagaWTFIsTakingSoLong

Mobster

When you try to sing along to Gaga's new music, but don't know the lyrics, yet

giphy.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Bradley

How does he even focus on the song if he keeps talking like that?

It's supposed to be his first listen right? Unless he's faking it... :rip:

Didymus

I'm glad he started LIVING when Gaga wasn't even on screen yet. That was so me.

Gaga was so ****ing impressive in this I still can't really face it. She totally held her own surrounded by professional models and worked every ****ing second of screentime she had. This was more focused and impactful than any video she's ever recorded.

I hope this vibe can continue in LG5 :giveup:

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Gaga was so ****ing impressive in this I still can't really face it. She totally held her own surrounded by professional models and worked every ****ing second of screentime she had. This was more focused and impactful than any video she's ever recorded.

I would take this over any big budget MV tbh it looks so fun :giveup:

Desperado
21 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well its not like any of those models have the experience Gaga has in front of the camera and in the show business. In fact the models looked so awkward and stiff next to her 

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Well its not like any of those models have the experience Gaga has in front of the camera and in the show business. In fact the models looked so awkward and stiff next to her 

Disagree. I've seen that opinion many times, but I think they absolutely worked it. Gaga fit in, I didn't say Gaga looked better. She looked like the star but the other models brough their own star power to the screen for sure imo.

I mean, models shouldn't act like pop stars. They have to be different, eye catching and right now a little bit off and unique is just in style. I love it.

Archived