Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I stand here waiting for, Diane to respond

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

She's one to clock, don't get it twisted. 

What do y'all think she's gonna say? Is she gonna "come clean" or not? 

Post waiting GIFs while we wait for her drag :gaycat:

dash-kim1.gif

also let's improv the applause lyrics below :P

Didymus

I think it'll just be fine. Linda said she didn't mean to diss Gaga or Diane in any way, so honestly, why are so many Monsters hoping for some kind of bitch fight that would only make things 100x worse? :emma:

2 minutes ago, Cool Machine said:

To crash the Academy saying, “should we take away her nom?"

:air::rip:Enough GGD for today. MESS:toofunny:

StarstruckIllusion

If only fame was easy come, baby she could bear

lucastecala
Just now, Didymus said:

I think it'll just be fine. Linda said she didn't mean to diss Gaga or Diane in any way, so honestly, why are so many Monsters hoping for some kind of bitch fight that would only make things 100x worse? :emma:

I think they souldn't respond, to keep it from becoming a big deal, which it really isn't. But Linda Perry saying she didn't mean to diss Diane or Gaga is bs. Such a passive agressive thing to say: she created a polemic around the song, which could potentially hurt the chances of the song receiving the majority of the Academy votes, and then says she doesn't mean no harm? That is BS. She is not involved in any way with the song so its really not her business. She is trying to profit on their attention, that's what.  

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

If only fame was easy come, baby she could bear

Gimme that thing that I love, put your hands make em' touch (when I come up)

To accept my award (scream real loud)

Didymus
2 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

I think they souldn't respond, to keep it from becoming a big deal, which it really isn't. But Linda Perry saying she didn't mean to diss Diane or Gaga is bs. Such a passive agressive thing to say: she created a polemic around the song, which could potentially hurt the chances of the song receiving the majority of the Academy votes, and then says she doesn't mean no harm? That is BS. She is not involved in any way with the song so its really not her business. She is trying to profit on their attention, that's what.  

The only polemic is on fan forums and Twitter Monsters attacking Linda :awkney:

This isn't a thing at all and there is no ****ing way this would hurt the chances of the song winning at the awards :rip: Gaga and Diane already met with the Academy's music branch, performed the song in private etc. there is just no way that all of those people would pay attention to someone who wasn't even involved in anything related to the song.

Y'all are ****ing blowing this WAY out of proportion.

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

But it's true.Gaga didn't write any of the song

And she never claimed writing the whole song

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

And she never claimed writing the whole song.

I said ANY of the song.. Read better before replying.Thank u

Archived