Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm very stressed!

Espurr

Featured Posts

Ugh! :emma: I'm so stressed and nervous for the Oscars, I want her to win so bad! I'm afraid Samantha could win or another song. :koons:

42 days til the Oscars are too much :emma: seriously not even before an album release I was this stressed. :crossed: PLEASE GOD. 

Breathe honey, no use stressing over something that hasn't happened yet especially if it's over a month away. A few days prior okay but now? 

Everything will be okay :hug:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bad Bromance
9 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Breathe honey, no use stressing over something that hasn't happened yet especially if it's over a month away. A few days prior okay but now? 

Everything will be okay :hug:

This right here.  We can't stress out over something we have no control.  Let's just remain optimistic and hope that she wins the Oscar.  If she doesn't win it, it will not be the end of the world because she will still be known as 6 time Grammy winner, one time Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee, Lady Gaga.  Keeping my fingers crossed so she wins, though.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PartySick
16 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

This right here.  We can't stress out over something we have no control.  Let's just remain optimistic and hope that she wins the Oscar.  If she doesn't win it, it will not be the end of the world because she will still be known as 6 time Grammy winner, one time Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee, Lady Gaga.  Keeping my fingers crossed so she wins, though.   ;)

Possibly 7 time Grammy winner :omg: TIHTY is up for a Grammy :nick:

🖤

Bad Bromance
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Possibly 7 time Grammy winner :omg: TIHTY is up for a Grammy :nick:

Yeah, I didn't factor that in.  My bad.  :D

You're right, though, if she wins that Grammy she will be a 7 time Grammy winner!!!!    :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived