💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Iconic SG Band Performance turns 10

iCpro

Featured Posts

In 3 days it will be the 10th anniversary of this Stefani Germanotta Band performance of Hollywood, which now has over 1 million views on YouTube. I thought this would be a fitting time to remember this performance in light of the "SG, you will never be famous" story. 

10 years, six Grammys, and 170 million records sold later she is still slaying everyone and everything. :applause:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

SonOfAphrodite

This woman is so amazing, i'm so proud of her and to call myself a fan of hers :flutter:

Jesse Pinkman

Her rise to fame was unbelievable. It feels like she's been around a lot longer than what she actually has been. Its crazy how she's accomplished so much in such a small amount if time. Its kind of mind blowing when you think about it..

It's science, bitch

Mobster

Slaying the Applause-choreo even back in the day

giphy.gif

I just love her :giveup: She just radiates such a happy and positive aura in this video :flutter:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

DiscoHeaven23

i always thought this was in NYC...fail.

She's 19 here. I thought she was dancing/singing in NYC then. So when did she move to LA?

tumblr_inline_nr298cr4U51t5wk47_500.gif

Bad Bromance
8 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

i always thought this was in NYC...fail.

It was in NYC.  It's a rock club located in Greenwich Village in Manhattan.

On Topic:  I can't believe it's going to be only 10 years since this awesome performance.  Lady Gaga has truly come a long way and I am honored to call myself a die-hard stan because this woman is truly talented.  She is indeed a legend in the making.

It's funny how it's only been ten years since this particular performance but yet it seems like she's been around forever.  Our Queen of Music always knew she was destined to be a superstar!   :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

28 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

This woman is so amazing, i'm so proud of her and to call myself a fan of hers :flutter:

This! 

25 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

"I'm gonna be a star". 

MAIN-Lady-Gaga-Spikews.jpgg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived