Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could ask Gaga to grant you one wish, what would it be?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Concept: you've contracted a rare disease and only have 3 months to live. After hearing the news, you tweet Gaga one night telling her of your predicament, and the next morning, she appears in your hospital room. She tells you that she'll grant you your dying wish no matter what it is.

"What do you want, Little Monster?" she asks. "A sneak preview of my new album? A lunch date with Tony Bennett? A lock of my hair? My Alexander McQueen armadillo heels? Full control of all my unreleased material?"

What would you ask her for? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

I'd wanna listen to her singing to me calmly.. lying on her lap.. moments before I die

ChicaSkas

To listen to all her unreleased stuff, from Dollar Bills to the 35 Fusari tracks, to the 100 versions off Born This Way.

And that gald darned "Out Of Control"!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Majora said:

I'd wanna listen to her singing to me calmly.. lying on her lap.. moments before I die

I'd want her to softly sing "Government Hooker" into my ear until I'm dead

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'd want her to softly sing "Government Hooker" into my ear until I'm dead

*Whispers* "I wanna f*** government hooker".

*cries*

:air:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Kermit

To give up all unreleased songs happily.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

GagaXCupcakke

To rerelease GUY. And use all of her coins to make it go #1 for 11 weeks straight 

Archived