💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga's eyes

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
8 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I agree 100% it's her oddities that make her pretty, but to me the OP was about obvious beauty IMO. I think she is changing what people perceive to be pretty and that is a good thing.

Nope I clearly state she is not the obvious beauty at all. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, Mobster said:

The Applause artwork was always mesmerizing to me for that reason

lady-gaga-applause-single-stream.jpg

The artwork for Applause is my absolute favorite out of all of Gaga's videos.  It's so bold and so iconic, IMO.   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

JusKeepBreathin
10 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Nope I clearly state she is not the obvious beauty at all. 

Maybe I should have read through all of it.:emma: It was pretty long. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

8 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

Yup and I'm just like what's to be jealous about? It's just eyes lol its not different than hair color. I have medium brown eyes. I just get so captivated and drawn into a guy with any shade of brown eyes :flutter: 

Your eyes must get really shiny and pretty when in intense lighting then. :flutter:

it wasn't laaaahv

Yes, her eyes are enough for me to question people who call her ugly. And yes, her hair being darker makes it all more appealing

Helxig

I've always thought she had such beautiful eyes! And I never thought they were green, always hazel. I was surprised to hear her describe them as green in Summerboy.

Her eyes are so big, innocent and expressive, and yet so catlike too.

And she's got high eyelid creases that make her eyes exotic :flutter:

Untitled_zpsx3l2wkfu.png

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Andy McQueen

I have a similar hazel color, but it very strongly depends on the lighting I guess - sometimes they appear brown or green, other times gold or even blue - it's really strange. I often wonder if Gaga ever experienced with colored contact lenses, but I guess she doesn't have to, because depending on make-up and style her eye color can appear different.

208817_211767582168440_1589038_n.jpg?oh=1936335_102931193052080_3990030_n.jpg?oh

11406783_1000180316660492_91547802976933

Glamourpuss

This is one of my favourite looks of hers because all the colours and that beautiful green eye shadow makes her eyes pop and they look this beautiful golden hazel. I dunno if she's wearing cosmetic lenses but the colour is beautiful. 

lady-gaga-2010-grammys-2.jpg

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is one of my favourite looks of hers because all the colours and that beautiful green eye shadow makes her eyes pop and they look this beautiful golden hazel. I dunno if she's wearing cosmetic lenses but the colour is beautiful. 

lady-gaga-2010-grammys-2.jpg

They're probably reflecting all that yellow in her hair :flutter: so beautiful.  I've always adored this look too.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Katie14

I was literally just thinking about how beautiful Gaga's eyes are and then i saw this thread! The color of her eyes are nice but i think the shape of her eyes is even more beautiful. She has almond Shaped eyes which is considered to be the nicest shape. They just penetrate you when you look at her.

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, Andy McQueen said:

I have a similar hazel color, but it very strongly depends on the lighting I guess - sometimes they appear brown or green, other times gold or even blue - it's really strange. I often wonder if Gaga ever experienced with colored contact lenses, but I guess she doesn't have to, because depending on make-up and style her eye color can appear different.

208817_211767582168440_1589038_n.jpg?oh=1936335_102931193052080_3990030_n.jpg?oh

11406783_1000180316660492_91547802976933

Your eyes are stunning! I'd say they are blueish green with a hint of gold. They are definitely lighter than Gagas ;) Gaga has more brown.

Alien Tulip
3 hours ago, ****Eliza said:

Your eyes must get really shiny and pretty when in intense lighting then. :flutter:

Sometimes mostly during the day when its more of a warm gold brown color. 

Andy McQueen
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Your eyes are stunning! I'd say they are blueish green with a hint of gold. They are definitely lighter than Gagas ;) Gaga has more brown.

Thanks a lot! :sara: Yes, Gaga's eyes are so gorgeous. :giveup:

13 hours ago, Mobster said:

The Applause artwork was always mesmerizing to me for that reason

lady-gaga-applause-single-stream.jpg

Lmaoooo sometimes I go up to my applause maxi poster in my room and just stare for so long at her :emma:

OT- I've always been happy that I share the same eyes as my queen, brown inner ring and green outer ring :sara:

Archived