• Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster
2 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

I have one green one blue...what do I do? :sick:

Ask Taylor Swift if you can be in her next music video

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Schwerk

Couldn't agree more , I love her eyes. And I love how she plays with them. She's very flirty and her looks can get really intense when she's performing. You can really tell what she's feeling I think. Also when she looks at you she really locks eyes, there's no doubt in your mind, you can feel the connection.

I love the colour too. One is slightly more greenish than the other. I always find it interesting when eye color is so varied since mine are just straight up dark brown almost black. So not much going on there haha. Hers indeed look especially beautiful paired with dark hair. Love her while face, that strong freckled nose is killer. 

But best of all: she can wink! So sexy.

lady-gaga-longer-wink-o.gif

tumblr_mdmngyH1WZ1rkxksvo3_500.gif

tumblr_mjqf2uRjiW1r3tvqro1_500.gif

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Couldn't agree more , I love her eyes. And I love how she plays with them. She's very flirty and her looks can get really intense when she's performing. You can really tell what she's feeling I think. Also when she looks at you she really locks eyes, there's no doubt in your mind, you can feel the connection.

I love the colour too. One is slightly more greenish than the other. I always find it interesting when eye color is so varied since mine are just straight up dark brown almost black. So not much going on there haha. Hers indeed look especially beautiful paired with dark hair. Love her while face, that strong freckled nose is killer. 

But best of all: she can wink! So sexy.

lady-gaga-longer-wink-o.gif

tumblr_mdmngyH1WZ1rkxksvo3_500.gif

tumblr_mjqf2uRjiW1r3tvqro1_500.gif

I try to wink like her because I also have big eyes like her but I cant :( Every time I try to make one eye blink the other one blinks as well and my nose crinkles. I also don't know how to whistle or blow bubble gum neither but at least I can wiggle my ears :air: 

Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I try to wink like her because I also have big eyes like her but I cant :( Every time I try to make one eye blink the other one blinks as well and my nose crinkles. I also don't know how to whistle or blow bubble gum neither but at least I can wiggle my ears :air: 

Me and my small eyes fail at that too. And it's such a hot trade, but I guess I'm not designed for it. Looking at Gaga the trick seems to be the mouth action. So maybe I'll give it another try. Ear wiggle action never crossed my mind. Guess I'll have a busy day tomorrow haha.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Me and my small eyes fail at that too. And it's such a hot trade, but I guess I'm not designed for it. Looking at Gaga the trick seems to be the mouth action. So maybe I'll give it another try. Ear wiggle action never crossed my mind. Guess I'll have a busy day tomorrow haha.

Awww I actually like small dark brown eyes. I think any eye color or shape is beautiful but dark brown to hazel are my favorite of any size really. I don't think I'll ever wink properly neither. Ear movement took me like 2 weeks to succeed lol.

Love, love, love her eyes. 

And I love how one of them occasionally is a little lazy. I find lazy eyes to be attractive on women for some reason....(No lie- I love Gaga's, and my hubby has a coworker who we are friends with whose eye will kindof...wander...and every time it does she looks even cuter)

JusKeepBreathin

Girl...ok she has pretty eyes but she is no Elizabeth Taylor. She's not even Tyra Banks or Vanessa Williams. I Stan for her talent not how pretty she is. 

036b1eff9ed1f40c667bf009e8d3882f.jpg

20081114_tyra_250x375.jpgVanessawilliams.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

10 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Girl...ok she has pretty eyes but she is no Elizabeth Taylor. She's not even Tyra Banks or Vanessa Williams. I Stan for her talent not how pretty she is. 

036b1eff9ed1f40c667bf009e8d3882f.jpg

20081114_tyra_250x375.jpgVanessawilliams.jpg

To me people like Tyra and other models have a beauty that hits you right away. It is prominent and obvious, and therefore, it doesn't bring anything new to the table (that sounds worse than I wanted it to be :air:). But Gaga has an unconventional beauty by today's standards and once you realize that, it sticks with you forever. Gaga's face is never "tired" to me. She always looks new and fresh faced and her "odd" beauty as some people would call it, is what makes her one of the most beautiful women to me because her unique features are truly one of a kind. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

LebaneseDude

I just realized I have the same eye color as Gaga.

Like exactly the same.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

We're in the minority lol. My ex had blue eyes but I was more into his personality. I just find brown and hazel eyes to be sexier since they are more intimidating but also warm and its sometimes hard to tell what they're thinking when you look into their eyes :flutter: . Evan Peters has nice dark brown eyes and any guy with those dark eyes is at the top of my list. 

Yes we are. Have you ever been called out for being jealous whenever you say you prefer dark eyes? I know I have. :emma: I personally find blue eyes to be kinda dull (no offense meant to anyone) even if pretty. Dark eyes is where it's at, especially dark as in almost black eyes. :air: Like you said, they are intimidating, warm and so mysterious at the same time, it always is a joy looking at them.

Love Evan's eyes. :giveup:

What's your color?

it wasn't laaaahv

Alien Tulip
17 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

Yes we are. Have you ever been called out for being jealous whenever you say you prefer dark eyes? I know I have. :emma: I personally find blue eyes to be kinda dull (no offense meant to anyone) even if pretty. Dark eyes is where it's at, especially dark as in almost black eyes. :air: Like you said, they are intimidating, warm and so mysterious at the same time, it always is a joy looking at them.

Love Evan's eyes. :giveup:

What's your color?

Yup and I'm just like what's to be jealous about? It's just eyes lol its not different than hair color. I have medium brown eyes. I just get so captivated and drawn into a guy with any shade of brown eyes :flutter: 

JusKeepBreathin
31 minutes ago, Quasi said:

To me people like Tyra and other models have a beauty that hits you right away. It is prominent and obvious, and therefore, it doesn't bring anything new to the table (that sounds worse than I wanted it to be :air:). But Gaga has an unconventional beauty by today's standards and once you realize that, it sticks with you forever. Gaga's face is never "tired" to me. She always looks new and fresh faced and her "odd" beauty as some people would call it, is what makes her one of the most beautiful women to me because her unique features are truly one of a kind. 

I agree 100% it's her oddities that make her pretty, but to me the OP was about obvious beauty IMO. I think she is changing what people perceive to be pretty and that is a good thing.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 hour ago, JustYouandI said:

lady-gaga-black-bob.jpg

lady-gaga-before-bleach1.jpg

ht_lady_gaga_instagram_jc_150324_1x1_160

One of the most beautiful indeed! Gosh  I miss her black hair so much!!! :giveup:

This!

Archived