Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga's eyes

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I think she has one of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I know many say they are green but they always look hazel to me. Hazel eyes are sometimes a mix of green, brown or even gold. She says her eyes are green in summerboy but during her Stefani days she wrote a speech and described herself as "Tiny girl with big hazel eyes and long dark hair". In the bad romance video they edited her eyes to be greener than they actually are. In the song "Again Again" she says "my eyes change from kinda green to kinda gold" which a lot of people with hazel eyes like my brother usually describe their eye color. 

This picture has a normal lighting and perfectly shows her hazel eyes in the right light.

Zd3plM8.png

This photo is beautiful too

2000px-9-24-08_John_Grainger_006.jpg

Aside from the color I also love the shape of her eyes. It's like they are two big JUMBO sized eggs. You can probably take her eyes out with a spoon that's how big they are.

I also notice that whenever she has brown or black hair her eyes "pop out" and look shinier whereas with blonde hair they look less...exotic? 

I want to know how come many people that edit her photos make her eyes blue? Especially that glamour photoshoot in 2013. I'm glad Gaga doesn't have blue eyes because in my unpopular opinion blue eyes don't really look that interesting to me even though it's the least common eye color so I kinda get why people people find them very beautiful and they are but I'm more attracted to darker eye colors like dark brown to hazel/gold. To me she doesn't have the average american white girl look like taylor swift, christina aguilera or katy perry who are also pretty but in a different way than Gaga (please dont be faux offended by this comment). I think that's why I find Gaga to be the one of the most beautiful women because her features aren't exactly what's considered sexy or pretty in a conventional way to some people. I happen to think she's beautiful because of those big eyes, big nose, small lips and voluptuous. That is why I'm opposed to the idea of gaga getting junk injected to her face but whatever I don't care to discuss that tired ass topic anymore. 

Some of my friends say she has a horse face but then again I also think Sarah Jessic Parker is very pretty but what can you do lol. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

A fine pair of lookers they are indeed :applause:

Congrats to Cynthia and Joe for helping to create her fabulous face :flutter:

🖤

4 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

In my unpopular opinion blue eyes don't really look that interesting to me even though it's the least common eye color so I kinda get why people people find them very beautiful and they are but I'm more attracted to darker eye colors like dark brown to hazel/gold

Thank you :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

I find her eyes like really, really beautiful.  She has a very beautiful, unconventional face- I actually thought she was ethnically ambiguous for quite a while, because I was so socialized into how certain people looked, and whatnot.

Also, isn't the Again Again lyric "kind of green to kind of blue"?

3 points in and ready for more

Bloody

I agree, the colour of her eyes and the shape are amazing and they tend to change through lightning.

Gaga has a unique beauty.

MSE60sv.gif

not only her eyes, but her lips and nose (FameGa) are to die for too. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Mobster

The Applause artwork was always mesmerizing to me for that reason

lady-gaga-applause-single-stream.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

SlayLin

She has far from a "horse face" and neither does Sarah Jessica, people can shut the f*ck up with their rude ass comments.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Alien Tulip
6 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

Thank you :air:

We're in the minority lol. My ex had blue eyes but I was more into his personality. I just find brown and hazel eyes to be sexier since they are more intimidating but also warm and its sometimes hard to tell what they're thinking when you look into their eyes :flutter: . Evan Peters has nice dark brown eyes and any guy with those dark eyes is at the top of my list. 

Alien Tulip
7 minutes ago, Miel said:

I find her eyes like really, really beautiful.  She has a very beautiful, unconventional face- I actually thought she was ethnically ambiguous for quite a while, because I was so socialized into how certain people looked, and whatnot.

Also, isn't the Again Again lyric "kind of green to kind of blue"?

I used to think they were blue because some of the lyrics say blue but when I watched her performance in 2006 performing again again she clearly says Gold.

Sizzily
17 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

You can probably take her eyes out with a spoon that's how big they are.

Coven teas

tumblr_mzhc4dYIHj1s4jr0no2_500.gif

One Banned Boi

Archived