💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Tara??

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

Where is Tara Savelo? I know she isn't Gaga's makeup artist anymore, but she hasn't posted anything on Instagram or Twitter In forever.

Hope she is doing okay. People are saying she disappeared or is dead.. Any idea?

Really miss taga:(

BoomKack

I'm pretty sure the Lupus is affecting her badly. I haven't seen anything to say she's recovered from the last "episode" she had. She might not be fit to work?

Alien Tulip

I assume she's still recovering from her battle with lupus. I never liked her makeup but I can't imagine how sad and anxious she is battling this disease. I find it strangely odd that Gaga hasn't spoke about her all year. I'd at least hope Gaga is a good friend and still checks up on her because a person with any disease deserves endless amount of attention and support from their friends. Then again maybe Tara just wants the recovery process private and asks Gaga to do so too. 

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Almost daily tweets until June 14th, 2015 :ohno:

i even met Tara at my artRAVE and she signed my ARTPOP cd and wrote "ur so cute xo" I have pics of her dancing to the opening acts

Am I A Girl
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I assume she's still recovering from her battle with lupus. I never liked her makeup but I can't imagine how sad and anxious she is battling this disease. I find it strangely odd that Gaga hasn't spoke about her all year. I'd at least hope Gaga is a good friend and still checks up on her because a person with any disease deserves endless amount of attention and support from their friends. Then again maybe Tara just wants the recovery process private and asks Gaga to do so too. 

I Know, gaga has not mentioned anything. I Dm Tara one time on IG and she responded (during the artRAVE days) maybe I will dm her and see if she is okay? hope she will answer, would like to know why she hasn't posted in about 50weeks

JazzGa

If it is true that she is battling a particularly bad lupus outbreak that even caused her to have to stop working for Gaga, she may be too sad and disappointed to get on social media, especially since so many of her followers are Gaga fans. :.(  I hope she gets it under control, my best friend has lupus and the inflammation, pain, exhaustion, and digestive problems can be completely debilitating for long periods of time 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

In all seriousness, I felt like she was only an era personality. Gaga went with the 'ship' that fans made them to be. Now that it's all over, it feels like a phase. I hope this doesn't happen to Asia as well..

00026 † 10000

Peroxide
4 minutes ago, Mark said:

In all seriousness, I felt like she was only an era personality. Gaga went with the 'ship' that fans made them to be. Now that it's all over, it feels like a phase. I hope this doesn't happen to Asia as well..

Lemme put ASPCA on speed dial. :deadbanana:

Iwontell

Sacrificed for the success of C3C.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Chelseaaaaaa

I always wondered if they had a particular relationship at some point due to them both being bi and having a bond that almost appeared TOO intimate. I never shipped them either so this is innocent observation. That could be it. There were also rumors she had a drug problem which eventually became a huge issue after Gaga got (generally) clean. Most likely, tho, she's gone due to lupus complications.

6 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

That's what I assumed. Hope she's doing better.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived