💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

AHS Finale question

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

In the first episode 'Checking In' the woman who checks into the Cortez and asks Iris for the WiFi password and she said the whole hotel s a dead zone for Wifi, but in the finale she buys Sally a phone and she posts thing on Instagram and other social networks, How does that work lol

Stephen

the real question is who called John in the first episode? And who texted him from Alex's phone? 

destinyofself
6 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

the real question is who called John in the first episode? And who texted him from Alex's phone? 

Oh yeah!

The Professor
11 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

He did, while he was brainwashed in the hotel. It had a timer or something on it or whatever

Stephen
8 minutes ago, The Professor said:

He did, while he was brainwashed in the hotel. It had a timer or something on it or whatever

i don't remember that happening :udidnt: I'm pretty sure they never explained it. In Episode 3 John accuses Sally of sending him the text but I think that's the last mention of it :duck: 

27 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

i don't remember that happening :udidnt: I'm pretty sure they never explained it. In Episode 3 John accuses Sally of sending him the text but I think that's the last mention of it :duck: 

My guess was that it was all conjured up in his head.

idk, there was a super cool theory that it was Sally, and that she possessed multiple people to do it, including John. /sighs

3 points in and ready for more

Stephen
Just now, Miel said:

My guess was that it was all conjured up in his head.

idk, there was a super cool theory that it was Sally, and that she possessed multiple people to do it, including John. /sighs

that would have been cool.

Reality
3 hours ago, The Professor said:

This is "Doctor Who" now? :green:

🃏🖤👹

Jenniferella
12 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

It's all explained in episode 8 or 9

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived