💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Oscar Dress Prediction

TropicOfCANCER

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER

Post pics of what you hope/think gaga will/should wear to the oscars.

My hope is that she doesn't wear another black gown. On the one hand though, I could see her doing this given the topic of the song, but on the other, if she wins, I NEED an iCONIC look from her.

Thoughts?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her red carpet look will be nothing like Emmys/GGs type of looks, more standing out, maybe even eccentric but still elegant, I see it being black with some parts of other color

Performance look will be either like that one from Forest premiere or like BB Women In Music. But I mean hair and make-up wise, dress may vary

The Child
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

something as good as this PLEASE

2011-vmas-lady-gaga1-h724.jpg

More ARTPOP than the whole ARTPOP era :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jesse Pinkman

Last year she brought iT. SO I hope she continues that pattern, which I'm sure she will. I doubt we will get another look the GGs and Emmys because the Oscars are a huge fashion event.

It's science, bitch

Mobster

I'll just wait for Brad Goreski's ever so accurate predictions :neyde:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I think shes going to wear Tom Ford. They have been doing allot together lately so I wouldn't be surprised. I just hope its good.

TheFamousLM

Something gorgeous like a big long dress. But what I'm worried about is the hair 'cause I didn't like the one she wore to the GG or the Emmys.

I want her hair to be like this: 

lady-gaga-woman-of-the-year-2015-billboa

andy232000

classy, but not black pls. after AHS i noticed gaga looks AMAZING IN GREEN AND BLUE!!! both colors she never wears. my dream look is a simple let down hair with a long pale blue dress with simple jewels like the ones below.MVFeRhQ.jpg

6CxDTOT.jpg

Archived