Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga will be releasing her new single "Hurricane (feat. Ariana Grande)

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omggg yaaaaassss the first single from The Fame Monster 2.0 Reloaded Revenge: The Re-Up (Joanna Version)!!!!

Good thing I saw the tag, my hip only shattered a bit lol

Hello, it's me

10 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

it leaked! 

:green: 

Gave me life instead~

lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

JazzGa

All of the composers on this are too obvious and famous. Clearly fanmade.  First of all, why would you need Sia, Gaga, AND Max collaborating to write a track when they all could do it fine alone and Sia and Gaga are known to prefer to write alone? A waste of star power tbh. Second, isn't Hurricane a rumored unreleased Gaga track from years ago, registered in her BMI in like 2010? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Reality

Oh my gosh, it looks so bad. And if "HURRICANE (1 page)" isn't a clue, I don't know what is. 

🖤👹

lucastecala

What do you think about this rumour, that a surprise release of a single from LG5, called "Hurricane", featuring Ariana Grande and written by her, Gaga, Sia and Max Martin is being prepared for February 4th? I really think it sounds delusional and childish and I don't really think Gaga and Ariana are on the same place artistically, judging by how generic and uninteresting was Ariana latest single, Focus. Don't think it's true, and if it is I'm not really a great fan of the idea. 

Mobster

That wasn't a rumor, it was a joke. It said Stefani Joanna Germanotta...

(And Gaga was credited as a writer, which we all know isn't accurate anymore)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived