Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens renewed for season 2 by Fox

Coop

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, gag said:

I thought it's an anthology? Meaning each season will introduce a new story and new characters. Not 100% sure (I swear I heard it from somewhere though) but if it's true then the Chanels aren't leads in the next season.

Well, I read somewhere that only four (?) characters from the season 1 will return to season 2.

EDIT: Yup, found it.

"Murphy, who directed the first hour of Scream Queens' two-hour premiere (Falchuk helmed part two), said the main difference is that the four surviving characters will continue to play the same character when and if a likely second season is ordered."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
18 minutes ago, Coop said:

Scream Queens has been renewed for a second season, Fox announced at the Television Critics Associations press tour on Friday.

In season 2, the Ryan Murphy horror-comedy is moving away from the college campus, and will instead be set in a hospital.

In its first season, Scream Queens averaged a rather big gain in its Live vs. Same Day numbers (7.2 vs 2.7 million viewers). 

Read more here.

told ya so :sis: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

18 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

So Scream Queen: Asylum? 

This was my first thought hahahahhaha

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Prismatic
5 minutes ago, Coop said:

Well, I read somewhere that only four (?) characters from the season 1 will return to season 2.

EDIT: Yup, found it.

"Murphy, who directed the first hour of Scream Queens' two-hour premiere (Falchuk helmed part two), said the main difference is that the four surviving characters will continue to play the same character when and if a likely second season is ordered."

I mean, are Ryan's words reliable? Didn't he say they'll only be 3/4 survivors in season 1 and look how many people are alive.  

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Iwontell

YAS!
But a hospital? :emma:
Why not a model agency or a fashion house?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ThisGuyTony

Ready to see the Chanel's on my TV again. :gaycat: 

Why in a hospital tho? How will that even work? :awkney: 

I preferred the summer camp idea instead. 

Ferrer Zorola
24 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

YAS!

are you a writer? you spontaneously came up with something great :laughga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola

guys nobody ever said the second season was going to be based on a summer camp :stalkga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Iwontell
19 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

are you a writer? you spontaneously came up with something great :laughga:

LOL, don't laugh at me :lolga: but wouldn't it be fun to have it take place in a over the top fashion house, with a Karl Lagerfeld-like boss and a Anna Wintour-like antagonist? 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Alfonso

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Can't wait for the season to start :giveup:

I'm guessing that the hospital is the asylum were the channels are, they can escape and go to the summer camp (Hopefully :ohno:, because the original cast slays) 

Also the storyline should continue because as far as I know ryan/lea almost confirmed that it would have the original cast and that the channels will be back (or they said so a couple of times) the story would be incomplete otherwise :duck:

Teri Hatcher

THANK GOD YAAASSSSS IM SO HAPPY RN

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

gagaohlala
1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

They better bring back Slaynise at the head security of the hospital. 

Yaaaaass bring back kween Denise Hemphile or die ! :derpga:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Alfonso
32 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

YAS!

Great idea though ;)

Underneath

****, I was hoping this would be canceled so Ryan could focus on making a proper season of AHS for once after Coven :flop::flop:

Archived