💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens renewed for season 2 by Fox

Coop

Featured Posts

Scream Queens has been renewed for a second season, Fox announced at the Television Critics Associations press tour on Friday.

In season 2, the Ryan Murphy horror-comedy is moving away from the college campus, and will instead be set in a hospital.

In its first season, Scream Queens averaged a rather big gain in its Live vs. Same Day numbers (7.2 vs 2.7 million viewers). 

Read more here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

So Scream Queen: Asylum? 

The Chanels better break free and come for Hester. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Just now, Prismatic said:

So Scream Queen: Asylum? 

The Chanels better break free and come for Hester. 

It's apparently going to be set in a summer camp? I'm guessing the Chanel's somehow escape the devil in the mental asylum, but I'm sure we'll find all of this out in the first episode

Morphine Prince

In a hospital? I haven't seen the show but what makes it move there? Or will it be like AHS where there it's a different story each season? 

Dominic

Quite suprised,  let's hope the quality is better this season.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Caesium

So happy this is renewed :giveup: 

I'm baffled by the hospital theme though. I was sure they were going to do summer camp. Hopefully the hospital isn't the asylum the Chanels were in because I'd rather somewhere completely new.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Prismatic
3 minutes ago, judxs said:

It's apparently going to be set in a summer camp? I'm guessing the Chanel's somehow escape the devil in the mental asylum, but I'm sure we'll find all of this out in the first episode

I want that summer camp theme because it sounds promising, but on the Fox website, it's saying it's going to be in a hospital.....

http://www.fox.com/scream-queens/article/“scream-queens”-renewed-for-a-second-season

They better bring back Slaynise at the head security of the hospital. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

who will love me when the night is over

Guilty pleasure tv show.

That ending dissapointed me though.

I really hope the Chanels are still there.

I thought it's an anthology? Meaning each season will introduce a new story and new characters. Not 100% sure (I swear I heard it from somewhere though) but if it's true then the Chanels aren't leads in the next season.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived