💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we talk about the STELLAR week Lady Gaga has had?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Especially from a PR perspective... Keep in mind, her original manager (Troy Carter) dropped her the second that ARTPOP began underperforming. So she let his 2nd in command, Bobby Campbell, take the reigns... and he has absolutely transformed her public image in the last year. Take THAT Troy Carter. Anyway, the last week in review:

10 Days Ago...
Gaga revealed her collaboration with V magazine on their 99th issue, revealing 16 alternate covers honoring her fashion icons, including Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld and Daphne Guinness. Of particular interest is Daphne Guinness for 2 reasons: she was best friends with Alexander McQueen (who provided some of Gaga's most iconic looks, including the entire wardrobe of the 'Bad Romance' video --- including those "anteater" shoes). But more importantly, she is also the creator of the silver diamond-sequined glove with sharpened nails, that would become the primary "weapon" the Countess used in American Horror Story. And she poses on one of the V covers with Daphne and the original glove.

8 Days Ago...
Lady Gaga's fiance, Taylor Kinney, wins Best Actor in a TV Drama award at the People's Choice Awards

7 Days Ago...
Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney make international headlines with a naked post-coital "selfie" on a paint canvas as the final reveal of the V99 magazine covers.

5 Days Ago...
Lady Gaga wins her first acting award, a Golden Globe for her role as The Countess on AHS. She is also the most talked about star on social media that night.

4 Days Ago...
Lady Gaga & Leonardo DiCaprio's now infamous encounter at the Golden Globes becomes a media and Internet phenomenon... including the #4 most replayed Vine moment of all time.

1 Day Ago...
The American Horror Story finale airs.

Today...
Lady Gaga receives her first Academy Award nomination for her original song, "Til It Happens to You" (a co-write with legendary songwriter Diane Warren). It would be the first Oscar win for both ladies, though Diane Warren has been nominated 7 times.

... I mean ---- WHAT A WEEK!!! Her manager should definitely be receiving a raise!!

ReidOne
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

You forgot to mention the Grammy Intel/Haus of Gaga collab that was announced! 

You're right!! That should absolutely be included. 

FlopSlut

You mean like every week of 2015? The praise and slayage has been nonstop.

Gaga is making me feel like a happy bottom, Haroon come wreck dis up :giveup::hor::emma:

Flopenstein

Lion Heart

2016 is Gaga's year 

tumblr_nzs58jOs3o1ufqm4co1_250.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luciferian

Awww I feel so happy for her! We're only 15 days into 2016 and she has already accomplished so much.:applause:

Robo Ga

LOL I have this vision in my head of Troy Carter trying to escape Gaga but she's everywhere... him seeing her on TV receiving the GG... on magazine stands for V... even hearing her in the clubs with those TIHTY remixes :toofunny::laughga:  Just wait until LG5

🤖⚡️

ReidOne
Just now, Robo Ga said:

... even hearing her in the clubs with those TIHTY remixes 

OMG...dying!!! hahaha!!!! :deadbanana::D:yay:

YAAASSS :applause:

Archived