đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the odds are in TIHTY's favor for a GRAMMY next month?

Stef

Featured Posts

She has scored a well deserved nomination but she's fending off strong competition from the likes of Love Me Like You Do, Earned It, See You Again, anf Glory.

I have some hope because last year I was convinced Barbra was gonna snatch :wacko:

What do y'all think? I seriously think SYA has a very high chance of snatching this, or will Gaga pull the unimaginable and win a GG, Grammy, and Oscar in the space of two months?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GloZell Green

Honestly Glory is the only real competition from those songs, it's between them. An Oscar win will boost chances though imo.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Iwontell

Idk...I think she has more chances with the Oscars, but, hey, if she's nominated, her chances are as good as anybody's, right?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Warholian

She has 6 already and she's performing. I honestly couldn't care less if she won another golden door stopper. #overit 

Ef6k8s4.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

djBuffoon

Absolutely. If it was Gaga's song alone, then I would have my doubts.

But apart from being critically acclaimed, apart from being written about a very timely subject, apart from the fact that Gaga is probably still fresh in their minds from last year, apart from being (arguably) the best song in the category by far, it is also obvious that the Academy is a fan of Diane Warren and her songwriting. They've nominated her many times, but never had her win. I think her involvement with the project all but ensures that both ladies will take it home.

Let's just say, I will be shocked if they don't win.

2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Absolutely. If it was Gaga's song alone, then I would have my doubts.

But apart from being critically acclaimed, apart from being written about a very timely subject, apart from the fact that Gaga is probably still fresh in their minds from last year, apart from being (arguably) the best song in the category by far, it is also obvious that the Academy is a fan of Diane Warren and her songwriting. They've nominated her many times, but never had her win. I think her involvement with the project all but ensures that both ladies will take it home.

Let's just say, I will be shocked if they don't win.

Grammys sis 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mister Gaga
7 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Honestly Glory is the only real competition from those songs, it's between them. An Oscar win will boost chances though imo.

The Oscars are on Feb 28 and The Grammy Awards on Feb 15 :toofunny: it's the other way around, a Grammy would boost chances

djBuffoon
Just now, stef said:

Grammys sis 

:flop: Oops. But, still yes, for the same general reasons I stated above. :flop: 

VANTABLACK

Honestly these nominations are causing more stress and it's not even her solo album music imagine lg5 award season . Glory will most likely take the Grammy but u never know honesty it'd be nice for a seventh Grammy .as long as sya or fifty shed don't win il be happy . That Oscar is most important priority right now n I know gaga wants to snatch it, I wanna see her and on stage with Diane ,and Diane swearing like a trucker ... Need more iconic gif moments 

GloZell Green
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

The Oscars are on Feb 28 and The Grammy Awards on Feb 15 :toofunny: it's the other way around, a Grammy would boost chances

Oops floppy me :flop: Yeah, still, Gaga won a Grammy for CTC, and the GP is here for her but Glory and TIHTY didn't have huge success, but performances could boost sales like the Oscars for Glory too

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Alfonso

I think the odds are already in her favor :emma:

But, I think she'll win the Oscar most likely, the Grammy could be either for glory or for gaga (let's hope it's for gaga :green:) 

Chelseaaaaaa

'Glory' is her biggest competition, imo. The voters don't care about charts. They're more focused on acclaim and quality (which isn't always the same thing). 'Glory' was pretty successful overall, but many winners throughout the years for Best Song didn't reach anywhere near #1. The committee likes Gaga. They like John Legend. It'll be a race for sure.

Archived