💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Glad Bowie Didn't Publicly Acknowledge Gaga...

DoWhatUWant

Featured Posts

I simply just do not care, he does not have to validate her for me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FameHookah
5 hours ago, DoWhatUWant said:

Oh what was the video backdrop?

Madonna would milk it for all its worth even if she didn't agree with it just because the GP thought it. I don't think they're that similar tbh, and if Madonna had a musical bone in her body, she wouldn't either.

Recycled cans of madonna bras and bowie lighting bolts and BLIND little ugly monsters eating them ...

Ugh i hate her so much -.-

WTF is MDNA

Shipper

I had to youtube the performance just to see and I honestly think it's not so bad. Madonna is the one singing BTW and its her tour and her crowd and if she wants to throw shade she can because it is nowhere near as good as Gaga's vocals.

I'm also glad that at least Bowie did not have anything bad to say about gaga. I'm sure it would break her heart because she looks up to him. I look forward to what she will do for her Bowie tribute. Gaga gives spectacular tributes. :D

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

RAMROD

It is lossible they ahve met and juat keep it for each other.

As Bowie was pretty much private personality, I mean he didn't even tell the world he suffering from cancer.

And circa 2008-2011, Gaga was a private personality too (and care about sales :green:)

As seen in this interview

Part.II

Part. I

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DoWhatUWant
6 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Recycled cans of madonna bras and bowie lighting bolts and BLIND little ugly monsters eating them ...

Ugh i hate her so much -.-

Oh my god what an awful bitch! Plain and simple bullying tbh. At least gaga got royalties from it hahaha.

Madonna is far less talented, and doesn't have a single hit that even compares to gaga's greats like Bad Romance and Dance in the Dark. And don't even get me started on her live performances...

DoWhatUWant
10 hours ago, Sister said:

I simply just do not care, he does not have to validate her for me.

I mean i'm glad he didn't for Gaga's sake.

DoWhatUWant
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It is lossible they ahve met and juat keep it for each other.

As Bowie was pretty much private personality, I mean he didn't even tell the world he suffering from cancer.

And circa 2008-2011, Gaga was a private personality too (and care about sales :green:)

As seen in this interview

Part.II

Part. I

ah yes I knew i had heard this somewhere but don't know where from. It sounds like they may have spoken over the phone or something, bowie giving gaga advice or something like that? Not sure.

Archived