Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This reaction tho...

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

I literally cringe/laugh/cry/sink into a hole/blush/die a bit whenever I watch this.  Like what a forced, old lady, reaction :toofunny::toofunny: "Shall we just take it a day at a time dear" :air:

Appreciate Grandmother/Apple Store worker Gaga hybrid and her priceless reaction... It's at 4:24.

It's because of the botox, she can't move her face so she had to throw her head back theatrically. :neyde:

FreePalestine

Shadowcrest
Just now, VampireHeart said:

It's because of the botox, she can't move her face so she had to throw her head back theatrically. :neyde:

so you're saying reverse botoxian experience :stalkga:

It's great seeing her comfortable and happy enough to be a little silly, even if it does come across a little dorky and awkward, it's cute :flutter:

Iwontell

LOL, giv'ha a break :laughga: 
When you're not sober you do **** like that...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

1 hour ago, codymonster said:

I literally cringe/laugh/cry/sink into a hole/blush/die a bit whenever I watch this.  Like what a forced, old lady, reaction :toofunny::toofunny: "Shall we just take it a day at a time dear" :air:

Appreciate Grandmother/Apple Store worker Gaga hybrid and her priceless reaction... It's at 4:24.

It's just like her dork character at SNL !! I loved it so much, bah still laughing. Such drama, only from Gaga

I love how she tries to control her Greed! It's like, I know right, i can't wait. But then comes good Gaga on her right shoulder do say, Calm down, just he happy with the present.

Archived