💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Gaga @ MTV Video Music Aid Japan 2012

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

Just a lot of videos that became popular and deserves a nomination, if you want something well-granted go and see the grammys, we're talking about Music Videos, mostly in pop music. If ANY VIDEO is nominated, seems like at least she/he deserves to win.

take a look at the winners in the 90's and the the winners in 2003-now

back then the winners were actually groundbreaking but now Katy perry is winning video of the year. Britney wins out of pitty, born this way and runaway gets snubbed. and worst of all some really great videos that never got popular would never get nominated because that Rihanna song was #1 on the charts longer.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

take a look at the winners in the 90's and the the winners in 2003-now

back then the winners were actually groundbreaking but now Katy perry is winning video of the year. Britney wins out of pitty, born this way and runaway gets snubbed. and worst of all some really great videos that never got popular would never get nominated because that Rihanna song was #1 on the charts longer.

Taking a look back at the winners I also see Justin Timberlake and Madonna, so, Pop music is always Popular music, and now that you mention Born This Way being snubbed, I remember her accepting Best Female Video and Best Video with a Message, it wasnt. Also Born This Way video isnt that good, is a good song, with a good message, but she has other great videos too, dont expect her to be nominated another 13 times just because she's Gaga.

And btw Rihanna didnt win that much also

Forrest Gump

Taking a look back at the winners I also see Justin Timberlake and Madonna, so, Pop music is always Popular music, and now that you mention Born This Way being snubbed, I remember her accepting Best Female Video and Best Video with a Message, it wasnt. Also Born This Way video isnt that good, is a good song, with a good message, but she has other great videos too, dont expect her to be nominated another 13 times just because she's Gaga.

And btw Rihanna didnt win that much also

i'm just saying it's nothing but a popularity contest now. they used to have some credibility back in the day but now it's a total hit and miss. some videos deserve it, but a lot of them don't and that's the truth. which is why the award itself doesn't mean anything anymore.

Gagaloo911

i'm just saying it's nothing but a popularity contest now. they used to have some credibility back in the day but now it's a total hit and miss. some videos deserve it, but a lot of them don't and that's the truth. which is why the award itself doesn't mean anything anymore.

This tbh. I concur

Shadow

I voted. If people use Google Chrome, it translates the page for you.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

LionHeartedGirl

*vmaj-2012.jpg?height=360

HNNNG ♥ These girls and this picture get more and more gorgeous the more I see them.

Voted for Gaga, and Perfume and Bump of Chicken. I'm just glad Gaga isn't in the same category as Perfume because she'd win. :sweat:

Archived