1 minute ago, Edward Hardy said:

Oh I remember now. :emma:

I loved her in Murder House :yay:

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

*cough*Misty Day*coughcough* :crossed:

Misty Day didn't die and go to hell, she went to hell trying to perform the Seven Wonders and couldn't go back

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Red said:

Misty Day didn't die and go to hell, she went to hell trying to perform the Seven Wonders and couldn't go back

yeah but she kinda died there I mean her body has turned to dust so ^^ 

Just now, monketsharona said:

yeah but she kinda died there I mean her body has turned to dust so ^^ 

But her going to hell wasn't a consequence of her dying, understand? She died because she went to hell and could not get back from there.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Red said:

But her going to hell wasn't a consequence of her dying, understand? She died because she went to hell and could not get back from there.

Yeah I get the point ! So I guess she would have gone to hell if she wasn't blocked there...

I would like to see Papa Legba back too ! 

djBuffoon
13 minutes ago, Red said:

Even worse, imho.

Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah I get the point ! So I guess she would have gone to hell if she wasn't blocked there...

I would like to see Papa Legba back too ! 

I don't believe so, she was so nice, Misty Day would definitely go to heaven after her death if she didn't get trapped in hell.

monketsharona
Just now, Red said:

I don't believe so, she was so nice, Misty Day would definitely go to heaven after her death if she didn't get trapped in hell.

yeah she saved a lot of lives in that seasons !

I loved when she fought with Madison :yay:

flopheart

Praying for AHS: Cult or AHS: Forest

I wish Gaga will have a part, maybe smaller than in hotel so she'll be able to promote the album and going on with her amazing actress career:gaycat:

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, hellothing said:

American Horror Story: Woods

Bookmark me :gaycat:

I would love it !

I would love it too happen in a small village with weird people, I could definitely imagine Jessica Lange for this or even Gaga !

monketsharona
Just now, flopheart said:

Praying for AHS: Cult or AHS: Forest

I wish Gaga will have a part, maybe smaller than in hotel so she'll be able to promote the album and going on with her amazing actress career:gaycat:

yeah she could ! I mean look at Angela Bassett or Sarah Paulson they achieved different projects at the same time

I've been daydreaming this random idea. It sucks, but I love it.

AHS: The Cliffs - murder mystery! old town v. new town cult activity! psychics? there's something in the water!

The setting would take place in some random New England town, lighthouse and shore town and old gothic side of town and all. Angela Bassett plays a character (let's say retired military, single, no kids, or something- no longer strong sassy trope character, but now a time-worn, I've-seen-the-ages-kind-of-individual) who arrives at the town to inherit a landmark home and a lighthouse at the edge of the cliffs. She has no recollection of the area besides a photo of her and her mother and sister as very small babies (there's a reason her mother left). Though, her mother kept ownership of the property, and over the years it became this sort of landmark to the town, eventually landed in the care of a character played by Kathy Bates  (much more kind, if not paranoid, overall-wearing, rifle-wielding woman) and her family. They're both on the will, but there's no initial explanation as to why. No rivalry, just odds in circumstance.

The same time Angela Bassett's character moves into the edge of town, simultaneously people from both the more contemporary shore town and old gothic side of town have gone missing. Taissa Farmiga plays a girl taking a break from her studies in university (because she needs to play older people now! please!) because of the mysterious disappearance of her father (... Dylan McDermott lol), her relationship especially tight with childhood friend Kate Mara. Her mother, played by Connie Britton (lol) tries to hold whatever is left together. While they have a good relationship with each other, they are at odds with Taissa's aunt/Connie's older sister, Mare Winningham, an extremely devout church follower from the old side of town (hint! cult!), who tries to weasel her way back into their life, following the disappearance of Dylan's character.

Also at the same time Angela Bassett's character moves into town, another person who I don't know which actor to pick but preferably a male/POC and queer? moves into town, working at the nearby Marine research facility. Oceanic activity has been a little bit of an anomaly in the north Atlantic, thus bringing back some odd algae forms in which he was brought in to study. Microbiologists and all that jazz. Coworker includes Evan Peters (spunky, thermodynamics researcher) and Chloe Sevigny (underwater oceanographics), both working under facility manager Cate Blanchett (she expressed interest in the show! lol), who is a little cold, a little Countess-y, but overall nice... hmm... This male/POC researcher character lives in an apartment complex in the middle of town, above a cafe ran by Lily Rabe.

After an incident involving male/POC researcher character stumbling upon a crapload of bodies all stitched up together, FBI agents Sarah Paulson and Zachary Quinto are called in. Sarah plays a very Clarice Starling-esque character, who has odd sexual tension with Bassett's character eventually, and who, over time, exhibits strange abilities similar to that of witches, albeit uncontrolled and much more lowkey. Quinto... is playing a cameo who will die a few episodes in lol.

As Angela and Kathy settle in to their new home, some folks from the old gothic side of town protest the arrival of a Black woman on their side of town, even if it's at the cliffs. Some of these people are found brutally murdered, leading town speculation to either Bassett or Bates as the culprit, with Paulson eventually butting in to investigate.

A few states away, a character played by Emma Roberts begins to have visions (reference to Maggie Esmeralda from Freak Show!) of an older Black woman and her daughter, discussing the future of her other daughter, and how it coincides with the home back in New England. These visions usually end with Papa Legba cutting into their conversation, saying it's finally "time for the young one [Bassett] to return to the site". Of what? /shrug emoji it's a mystery lol

Following an incident in the water, where Kate Mara's character is violently eaten ala Jaws in front of Farmiga's character in the water during a swim by a mysterious creature, male/POC researcher eventually crosses paths with Farmiga in distress over the situation.

Male/POC researcher and Farmiga's character eventually interact with Rabe's character, who is attacked by a mysterious figure in all-black, who tries to violently stab her in the cafe. She survives while male/POC researcher and Farmiga, like, throw a chair at the attacker, or something. Around this time, Emma Roberts' character comes in and desperately searches for the woman she's been seeing in her visions.

This all eventually ties in most of the characters together. Male/POC researcher, not wanting to live in a complex where murders have started to happen, takes in an offer from Bassett and Bates to move in to their relatively large home. Let's say Roberts does, too.

Okay, so I imagine this as a much more complex, two-part Lovecraftian gothic-sci-fi horror mystery. Preferably with a higher episode count, but also tighter writing, and sweeping cinematography.

part one - murder mystery! All-black figure is eventually revealed to be a demon who jumps from body to body, possessing different people. This is revealed at the end of the mystery. Said demon reveals it was summoned from hell by a group of people with a specific purpose to lead the town off as a distraction. Is eventually exorcized, and all is seemingly well. Ties in Frances Conroy as Shachath, later on.

part two - cult mystery! Weird creature attacks begin to occasionally throughout shore, and eventually in the fields by Bassett's lighthouse. This is all revealed to be caused by the rising of Cthulu, brought on by the cult secretly led by Blanchett's character (near end of season reveal!), with Peters as one of her underlings. Tie in a short arc of Jessica Lange as a hospital patient, institutionalized for schizophrenia, who has apparently heard the call of Cthulu. There's a quick race against time from our protagonists to get info out of her.

also include- two/three episode arc ala I Am Anne Frank pt 1 and 2, of Lady Gaga playing a biker who drives through town, and experiences strange occurrences in her motel room. She survives, but leaves the town with the wonder of what the hell is going on. Very Twin Peaks-esque arc.

idk

3 points in and ready for more

Sizzily

If it focuses in Slenderman, the "Thatcher School" mention could go with it b/c children. In between 2 periods: Some of the made up lore of Slenderman has him in Germany during WW2. Camping could still be a thing, with Slenderman lurking in the trees. And a cult could fit because the TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID series have cults worshiping him. It could all fit but "a source" doesn't seem too reliable. "A source" said that Michele Pfieffer would be in Hotel and Sarah would play Janis Joplin :flop:

One Banned Boi

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived