💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Roanoke' discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

i'd love for lily rabe and jessica lange to return next season for major roles. 

i imagine gaga will have a guest role next season what with a new album and all the promotion that follows that. 

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

I'm alredy hyped :giveup: Jessica needs to come back, and they really need to work out the finales, because Hotel's was a tyrannosaurus MESS. Worst finale EVER. Emma Roberts and Taissa Farmiga would surely increase the ratings; Connie Briton should come back as well. 

And about Gaga:

7 hours ago, Red said:

I want Gaga completely out of her comfort zone next season. I want her to play a "boring"/not-diva character, like a suburb mom or a waitress.

this

things I would love for the next season - takes place in 70s/80s, it would be cool for it to take place in a big city [NYC maybe], no connections to any other season, "younger" storyline - something similar to the Tate/Violet story from Murder House, a smaller main cast, it would be interesting to have Evan be the main character [since most of the seasons had female leads], a Gaga guest appearance as a very different part from the Countess. As for the actual theme, i don't really know what it could possible be.

What if it was set in Alcatraz? so between 1933-1963... or something similar like another prison?

or maybe thats too similar to Asylum

monketsharona

I update this thread about season 6 with this article :

American Horror Story: Hotel only just closed its doors, but details about the next installment are beginning to leak.

At the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena on Saturday, FX boss John Landgraf revealed to reporters that Season 6 would be “set in the present” with “echoes of the past” mixed in.

“It’s set in two time periods,” he added, “but principally in the present.”

Landgraf declined to share any additional intel, joking that exec producer “Ryan [Murphy] will kill me if I tease anything” else about it.

American Horror Story Season 6 will bow next fall.

http://tvline.com/2016/01/16/american-horror-story-season-6-time-frame-spoilers/

Ooh how about a group of friends going for a cross country road trip who get stuck in some "middle of nowhere" kindve town that doesn't get cell phone service and stuff? 

They stay in a motel in the town but the townsfolk actually have a big cult and they do satanic rituals and stuff. Zachary Quinto as cult leader!? Gaga as an uneducated farmer who's in the cult? 

And the group of friends could be staying there till they can get their car fixed but the mechanic never does it and the townspeople are actually planning to sacrifice the group of friends or something. 

And maybe it'd be too closely related to asylum but I could see this all happening in the mid west and there's crop circles and aliens could be a thing too? I think that "car mechanic who's not really helping" happened in House of Wax but whatever haha

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, miju said:

Ooh how about a group of friends going for a cross country road trip who get stuck in some "middle of nowhere" kindve town that doesn't get cell phone service and stuff?

They stay in a motel in the town but the townsfolk actually have a big cult and they do satanic rituals and stuff. So the group of friends are staying there till they can get their car fixed but the mechanic never does it and the townspeople are actually planning to sacrifice the group of friends or something. 

And maybe it'd be too closely related to asylum but I could see this all happening in the mid west and there's crop circles and aliens could be a thing too? I think that "car mechanic who's not really helping" happened in House of Wax but whatever haha

I would love the idea of  a group of friend being stuck in a little village full of weird people

• 2 weeks later...
monketsharona

I thought a lot on who would be back...

And I have to say I would love Alexandra Breckenridge (Murder House and Coven) to return in the main cast ! 

alexandra0559fal.jpg

Bradley

Thank you for summing up the info we have thus far.

I didn't care much about Emma Roberts back then but I'm watching Scream Queens right now and GOSH, I'd be so happy to see her work with Lady Gaga. She's amazing in Scream Queens.

Also the idea of Jessica Lange working with Lady Gaga is just too much :giveup:

Oh btw Evan suggested a theme? :green: Not sure how Space is horrifying though, I mean it's scary from a scientific perspective cause it's so void and empty but if the idea were to work, don't they need a lot of money for a lot of CG?

Bradley
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I thought a lot on who would be back...

And I have to say I would love Alexandra Breckenridge (Murder House and Coven) to return in the main cast ! 

alexandra0559fal.jpg

Who did she play in Coven?

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Edward Hardy said:

Who did she play in Coven?

she played in an episode as a guest. She played a witch who dated Hank (Cordelia's husband), he killed her with a bullet in the head 

djBuffoon
On 1/14/2016 at 6:35 AM, Red said:

We need a season about heaven, hell, purgatory, those afterlife things. I need to know what happened to the anti-Christ and why the **** did Donavan go to heaven if he was just bad as Fiona who went to hell.

*cough*Misty Day*coughcough* :crossed:

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

she played in an episode as a guest. She played a witch who dated Hank (Cordelia's husband), he killed her with a bullet in the head 

Oh I remember now. :emma:

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived