Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Roanoke' discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

It's official, AHS season 6 starts airing September 14th and will be composed of 10 episodes.

Let's discuss ! Who do you want to be back next season ? What is the theme of season 6 ? 

(I'll update the OP as soon as we'll get more news)

ALL the teasers are available on this Youtube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-20c7wTGoTTlsrzeazlxXQ/videos

- Confirmed cast members : Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, Lady Gaga, Denis O'Hare, Matt Bomer, Kathy Bates, Finn Wittrock, Cheyenne Jackson, Cuba Gooding Jr., Wes Bentley Leslie Jordan, Chaz Bono, Annabelle Osario.

- Official title : American Horror Story : Roanoke

What we know so far :

- The theme of season 6 (and 7) is already decided by Ryan. Ryan confirmed it to be very different than season 5. 'And darker and more rogue and less opulent.'

- Ryan Murphy said he talked to Jessica Lange about next season, though he didn't confirmed anything about her possible return. UPDATE : Lange confirmed she's done with AHS. 

- Ryan also asked Lady Gaga to come back next season, though he didn't know if she'll be able to because of her coming album and tour. UPDATELady Gaga confirmed to Z100 Radio that she's back in AHS ! 

- Ryan talked to Angela Bassett about season 6, she was kind of surprised. 

- Emma Roberts confirmed her return for season 6 saying they'll do something 'amazing and devilish' and that she 'wants to work for sure with Lady Gaga next season'.

- Ryan Murphy turned down Evan Peters idea about 'AHS : Space'.

Ashley Rickards (season 1) asked online Ryan to return next season.

- FX boss said AHS 6 will 'set in two time periods but principally in the present.”.

Slender Man rumours has been denied at E!News. Later, Denis O'Hare denies 'Cruise' as theme. Michel Goi denies 'Orphanage' and 'Prison' too. 

- Angela Bassett is the first actress officially confirming that's she's back for next season ! she also confirms to EW that Sarah Paulson will be back and will be 'her boss'. Angela also discussed the fact she heard Lady Gaga may be back because 'She had a good time with them'. 

- Angela Bassett will direct at least one episode of next season ! She will play an alcoholic. 

- Evan Peters confirmed that he's back next season. 

- Finn Wittrock reveals next season will be 'a little more claustrophobic' with 'a smaller cast'. However as he will be very busy next year he still hopes 'doing a few episodes, but nothing still has been set in stone'.

- Shooting starts on June 7th and will end around October 10th. Gaga, Paulson, Bassett and Peters are confirmed starring in the show. 

- Matt Bomer confirms 'he will be part of it at some point' and he teases that season 6 will be 'something substantially different.'

- Leslie Jordan (AHS Coven) confirms he's back to AHS and starts shooting in early July with Lady Gaga ! 

- Cheyenne Jackson confirms he's back for season 6 and that the season will be 'different'. 

- Chaz Bono, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Annabell Osorio joins the cast. Lady Gaga and Kathy Bates shot scenes.

Sarah Paulson said her about her character: 'real, live, human" and you're gonna see what I mean when you see it'

- FX CEO revealed that 'theme and a setting and a place and a time, but we’re not going to reveal it because we think it will be fun for the audience to be surprised.'. He added that some teasers are misguiding people and only one is teasing AHS' theme.'

- Finn  Wittrock back on set on August 20th.

-  Ryan Murphy confirmed that seasons 7 and 8 are already discussed and that ALL seasons are linked ! Explanation will be given in season 6 but we'll see clearer in it in the next two seasons !

- Tim Minear confirms 'AHS : The Mist' is fake rumour.

- Wes Bentley confirmed he's back.

- Lady Gaga announced she won't be in the whole season but that her character is very different than the Countess.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick

I think gaga will just make a cameo in AHS. Or a few episodes, she will be the "Tristan" of AHS Hotel..

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I think gaga will just make a cameo in AHS. Or a few episodes, she will be the "Tristan" of AHS Hotel..

So let's hope Jessica will be back as the lead and Gaga will share a scene or more with her ^^ The two AHS Golden Globe winners needs to meet :yay:

Other than this I hope Even Peters will get a mature role like he had in Hotel ! It was definitely his best performance in AHS !

PSYCHOSHTICK

I have a very 'campside/werewolf/70's'-feeling about season 6, with Gaga as a happy mother who visits the place with her family...

I want Gaga completely out of her comfort zone next season. I want her to play a "boring"/not-diva character, like a suburb mom or a waitress.

We need a season about heaven, hell, purgatory, those afterlife things. I need to know what happened to the anti-Christ and why the **** did Donavan go to heaven if he was just bad as Fiona who went to hell.

It's going to be an even numbered season, so we know it's going to be set in the past

who will love me when the night is over

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Spock said:

It's going to be an even numbered season, so we know it's going to be set in the past

:giveup::applause:

I really hope Gaga will be a part of it! Not the lead I guess cause she won't have the time but some other major character. Maybe like Mr March she appears latter and ocassionaly but is still part of the main story.

monketsharona
50 minutes ago, Red said:

I want Gaga completely out of her comfort zone next season. I want her to play a "boring"/not-diva character, like a suburb mom or a waitress.

I really want Gaga to return but in a very very different kind of role (with AHS it easy to do)

I don't think she will be the lead (I feel like Jessica Lange will reprise her place ^^) but a short storyline on few episodes could be great !

I hope she doesn't come back...
She should leave with her head held high with her golden globe.
That show is going downhill fast. 

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, GlamPunk said:

I hope she doesn't come back...
She should leave with her head held high with her golden globe.
That show is going downhill fast. 

not if Jessica Lange is back... I loved Hotel but the thing I reproach to it is the lack of Jessica Lange... She was a huge part of AHS. And she will always be.

I think you'll be disappointed, Gaga has a very strong relationship with those people. Like you can  be sure another album with Tony Bennett will be released one day you also can be sure you'll see Lady Gaga back in AHS one day (even if she's not the lead). 

Just now, monketsharona said:

not if Jessica Lange is back... I loved Hotel but the thing I reproach to it is the lack of Jessica Lange... She was a huge part of AHS. And she'll will always be.

I think you'll be disappointed, Gaga has a very strong relationship with those people. Like you can  be sure another album with Tony Bennett will be released one day you also can be sure you'll see Lady Gaga back in AHS one day (even if she's not the lead). 

Sure, maybe she will do it, but in my opinion she shouldn't bother coming back. 
I don't even think Jessica will be coming back to be honest...

monketsharona
1 minute ago, GlamPunk said:

Sure, maybe she will do it, but in my opinion she shouldn't bother coming back. 
I don't even think Jessica will be coming back to be honest...

both said they would like to return so... ^^

I think it's more than TV for all of them, they really seem to be a kind of familly.. If Gaga likes doing it she should do it.. 

Just now, monketsharona said:

both said they would like to return so... ^^

Well who wouldn't. Poor fans would go insane..

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived