Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billboard wants Gaga & Madonna to collab for GRAMMYs David Bowie tribute!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
20 hours ago, jojuun said:

Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

Not going to happen unless Madonna cancels a show (and she rarely does that, only ones I remember happened because of 9/11 and the death of the stage construction workers.) 

The Grammy's are February 15th if I'm not mistaken. Madonna performs in Hong Kong on the 14th and is scheduled to perform in Tokyo on the 17th. Given the time difference, there is no way she'd be able to make that without complete exhaustion.

And like thefirst fifteen of the rebel heart tourgot rescheduled... bye

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Twisted Shadows said:

What if Madonna could perform via network in a huge jumbo screen behind Lady Gaga and they meshed it with images or scenes of Bowie? We're far in the 21st century, surely something like long distance performances have been done before?

That would be awesome!! But I suspect its too many resources and hard work for a tribute performance only :(

Hello, it's me

Im going to say something that might be controversial. I think Ke$sh should be involved in a triburte. I can see her being insired by bowie. Idk about the talent level tho...

But I would like to see: Gaga idk about Madonna

Alfonso
21 hours ago, George said:

M has dates in Tokyo the day before and Hong Kong two days after the grammys

Oh, I think she won't attend the Grammy's then, because it takes at least one day to travel there :emma:

But I would love that the collaboration happens though :giveup:

I'd love if Madonna was involved, but I don't see it happening... but Gaga doing a Bowie tribute at the Grammys? I would literally DIE with happiness.

Whispering
4 hours ago, Harry said:

Yes I agree that would be much better. But a line-up of Gaga/Madonna or even just Gaga alone would be in bad taste imo.

Oh yeah, definitely. In the past, tributes at the Grammys (and other music events) have included many artists...not just one or two people. I'm all for Gaga being part of a larger tribute, one that includes many artists like those we've seen in the past. 

Archived